Non-Inclusive in Punta Cana?

Tantric

Dec 16, 2002
Does anyone have any info on Non-Inclusive cozy hotels in Punta Cana. I can only find all-inclusive there and I'm really trying to avoid this.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to all of you.

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Non-Inclusives

Why don't you try other hotels on the north coast? There are tons of them from Puerto Plata, Sosua, Cabarete, Samana that are not AI. Most of them have websites and you can book online.
Again, good luck!:)

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Been to Punta Cana and there is a hotel/motel located next to Plaza Bavaro. It's right next to the entrance on your left before you enter into Occiedental Flamenco driveway, somewhat. I do not know the name of this place, but if you phoned Flamenco or Fiesta maybe they can give you the name. All of the large resorts that I know in Punta Cana are AI. This motel/hotel is not on the beach.

Tantric

Dec 16, 2002
Re: Non-Inclusives

We are heading that way but are flying into Punta Cana and will stay 1 or 2 days there, and head up north. From where I am at I could not get a good rate on Peurto Plata.

gonzaga said:
Been to Punta Cana and there is a hotel/motel located next to Plaza Bavaro. It's right next to the entrance on your left before you enter into Occiedental Flamenco driveway, somewhat. I do not know the name of this place, but if you phoned Flamenco or Fiesta maybe they can give you the name. All of the large resorts that I know in Punta Cana are AI. This motel/hotel is not on the beach.
<br> It is called Hotel Cayacoa