First Aeromar Lineas Aereas Dominicanas flight video ONLINE

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Now we have the first in-flight video of Aeromar lineas aereas Dominicana on a trip to Punta Cana October 2002 in a Boeing 757-200ER

Picture in Punta Cana Airport

image003.jpg

Video Stream

Low Bandwidth
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/lamusica/flighttopuntacana_lo.wvx

High Bandwidth
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/lamusica/flighttopuntacana_hi.wvx

So on the end of the video you get a experience of a AEROMAR flight.

Cristian Garcia Polanco & Little Judy
Vacilon Vacation ; lamusicacom

Last edited:

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
was all this taped while in flight? very interesting...... it looked like everyone was just chilling ........ hhmmm

Amory Blaine

Jan 25, 2003
No pueden ser mas chopos carajos.. Ese video muestra lo que siempre he dicho... Aeromar es un colmado ambulante. Esos Polancos dagnandose el nombre lidiando con tanta immundicia.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I don't understand, the descent airline would be ashamed of this video, but you are promoting it as airline's PR! It looks like Gipsy Parade, it is a circus. Normal traveller will never use that airline after that ridiculous video. Look at the picture you've posted, that AEROMAR FIRST CLASS tag, come on, it looks so cheap, like Carro Publico's route desk somewhere in Bayaguana, this is EMBARASSING! You better think about your web, it is so weak!

Airline must be a professional corporation, not COLMADO look like flying GUAGUA.

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
video

This video has proven the "desorden" that exists in the Dominican Republic. If I were you, I take that video out of the website. You have shown that Aeromar doesn't care about the safety of the passengers on board. You cannot let half of the airplane stand up and make a "desorden" in flight, just because if you hit CAT (Clear Air Turbulence) the lawsuits in Aeromar will be raining. And that's the Dominican culture, a typical "desorden" everywhere....

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Charter flight

This was a charter flight, and this doesnt say no savety, i have seen more than thist and if their will be turbelence the pilot announce you know abouve your seat. So this was a charter glight and not the hole flight was so, this people were of a Radio Channel.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
the only other time I have seen passengers take control over the loudspeaker in a plane was one time on the news when some spring breakers went too far on a charter..they even had a wet t-short contest..lol

it shows lack of professionalism for Aeromar to allow these passengers to do this ...I don't care what radio station they are from.

this why why the FAA will not allow any Doimnican Airline to fly CAT1

Last edited:

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar or DR cat 1

Listen Aeromar is not the problem but the savety on airports and other specifications of the FAA but if Aeromar doesnt have savety they havent a licence to fly.

The Dom Rep will launch very soon on FAA cat 1 within one year there have ffinished the airport of Isabala.

We are waiting for the official word of FAA

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
First of all, is SAFETY...not savety.

Now, explain in detail why are you blaming the airports for the CAT II situation....I need a list of the specific points why do the DR is in CAT II and please, if you don't have the list, don't blame somebody else, come with the facts not the comment.

It doesn't matter if it is a charter flight, the example that cmedina mentioned with a Falcon airplane (the ones that you guys used to rent), and that case made headlines in all the United States..
Again, don't promote your airline, when clear examples of safety violations occur. And in (Clear Air Turbulence) the pilot doesn't know it...That's why the major airlines require to stay in your seat even if the fasten your seatbelt is off...You keep proving aviastar point and others point....

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
let me get this straight... Aeromar allows all these idiots to stand up on a plane as if they were in a party and you are blaming the airports. if that were the case then no airline would be allowed to land in DR.

The problem is the airline. Why is it that charters like USA3000 are able to oprate Cat I with no issues. U wanna know? because the moment u get up, they will tell you to please sit done unless u are going to use the bathroom.

The FAA does not give Aeromar those privilege because of dumb stupid shyt like what u see in that video. Then u question why we cannot have what other airlines have.

I know u defend Aeromar because your family is involved in it, but if u really wanna help them; tell them not to allow bullshyt like that to happen.

U know what is really sad about all this? The fcat that Aeromar is not even the crew involved in these things. But since they have a deal, they will get blamed for whatever Icelandic or Air Atlanta allows thier passengers to do. Talk about losing no matter what.

By the way, tell them to buy a real sign for first class..that looks like the sign that the drivers use when they pick us up from work sometimes.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
by the way...Isabela airport will be the only FAA CAt 1 according to you?

so is Isabela going to take over what Las Mericas is doing now as far as flight? that makes no sense!

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
AILA

All airports in the DR are safety on the laws of FAA but the DR
Civil Aviation Authority (DGAC) was not strong enough they do not makes their work airports not on safety rules and airlines, now all airports are safety and one of the modernized of teh Caribbean and as good is FAA Cat 1 will be arrived but the DGAC need to grow and much much stronger and need to change the law 505, if DGAC completes on FAA then will FAA give the DR as cat 1 country.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
so the problem is not the airport but the corrupt people who are suppose to be monitoring that the airlines follow the safety airlines.

forget about it..DR will never see Cat 1 because there will always be the possibility that airlines might start bribing these guys to stay in operations although they may not meet all specifications.

Aeromar should just do it all from US and fly to DR.... can u imagine these airlines bribing these offcials to keep them in business? what a mess!

Last edited: