Moving to the DR

_taffy

Dec 22, 2002
I was just wondering how easy/hard it is to get citizenship in the DR and how to go about it? I was just down there, loved it and I am thinking about move there.:alien:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Are you sure you want Dominican citizenship? You can get Permanent Residency which gives you all the rights of a citizen except voting in elections and running for office.

Click the "search" button at the top of this page and do searches for citizenship and residency. There is a lot on this subject in the archives that should answer all of your questions.

Later, if you have a specific question or two, come back and someone will try to help. But first read all that the archives has to offer.

uhalo

Jan 2, 2003
working over there

Hello there!

I am a computer engineer and would like to work in DR (puerto Plata), is there contact peson or a homesite I can contact or check, please let me know, and thanks

Happy New Year To All Of You.:cool:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Drop me an e-mail telling me as much as you can about yourself. A GOOD computer engineer might be able to find enough work to make a living here, but your market would have to be the poor gringo guys & gals who are fed up of waiting for their present engineers to turn up to one of their appointments!!!

I think I know what I need & if you sort my problems out, I can certainly introduce you with recommendation, to others!! - Grahame.