Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Pssst!!! Ay˙deme por favor

Ok my first attempt at this was to long so here is the edited version. Long time traveler to many of the single male spots but 1st time coming to DR. Short visit 6 nights I was thinking of staying in Boca Chica and visting SD often as not sure the nightlife of BC will be what I am seeking and already booked to fly to SD. I speak spanish well enough to get around from many trips to Cuba & CR. and living in Miami. Now I have been reading of Sosua and thinking it is more my style than BC so I am wondering if I should travel to Sosua from Santo Domingo and stay there. l. I am up for bus travel if needed. I saw some of the girls from there on a web site and they were looking good and it may be better than trying to get back and forth often from BC to SD.I am arriving SD in pm so I probably will stay1 night there if going to Sousa . Possibly most practical soluation per Chris's post stay SD go BC in day. Next visit fly near Sosua
    Thoughts on hotel in SD where guests are permitted? Thanks
    Last edited by miamigringo; 12-23-2002 at 06:14 AM.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I used to "LIVE" in BC!

That was 7 or 8 years ago.I stayed at the Hotel Naco and took a taxi everyday to BC.There were 100s of pretty young girls available all over the place.That was then and this is now!For me 6 days is not enough time to be taking busses to the Noth Shore and back. Send an email to Jim Hinsch and he will tell you what to do.He is the "MAYOR" of BC!criscolon
    Last edited by Criss Colon; 12-23-2002 at 08:51 AM.

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Why go so far?

Originally posted by miamigringo
    I am arriving SD in pm so I probably will stay1 night there if going to Sousa . Possibly most practical soluation per Chris's post stay SD go BC in day. Next visit fly near Sosua
    Thoughts on hotel in SD where guests are permitted? Thanks
    Since Boca Chica is 10 minutes from the airport and SD is a lot farther (and probably more expensive) why aren't you staying in Boca Chica the first night? Then you can take a cab to the Metro/Caribe bus terminal the next day and be in PP/Sosua in the afternoon.

BTW if you make your travel decisions solely based on gringo web site portrayals of what awaits you good luck.

If you are not doing the cheap charter flight route you can change to fly right into Puerto Plata from Miami you know - AA has a flight a day non stop.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Question What is your daily budget?

Lets divide it like this;Hotel?,Food & drink?,Transportation(Taxis cost a lot here!) and SEX?If you are in the$500 dollars per day area you can do whatever you please.If you are in the $200 dollars per day range you need some planning!If you are in the$100 dollars per day range,you better STAY HOME,RENT SOME "BUTT MAN DOES Rio" VHS Tapes,buy a case of "Bud",and "Get A GRIP On Yorself!"CRIS

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the input, I think its to far as well after thinking about it . I had seen several positive posts on Sosua and thought maybe it was better, Saw one really horrible one where the guy could not wait to get back to BC. So just trying to get more input
    to make informed decision. Now its down to do I stay in BC or SD?
    The one hotel in BC seems nice at a decent price I do not know the current situation for chicas there many or few. Mostly now days prefer to try and find one girl I am attracted to who treats me nice and keep her at least a couple days . I realize this can be done in either place just a lot more selection in the city maybe better chance to find that part timer.No doubt it will be sticker shock after Cienfuegos or Cameguey where I can get a room a girl for all day and night and rent a scooter and have beer money left on 100 a day because I know how to do it. but just couldn't go there now 200 a day is in the budget and there's always the plastic if need be Thanks, MG
    Last edited by miamigringo; 12-23-2002 at 11:22 AM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure that anywhere you stay you'll find what your looking for. The capital has alot to do and there are cheep hotels here. I stayed at one for $40 a night. You can get anywhere from just about anywhere on a bus. I'd say stay someplace cheep in Santo Domingo then you can hit the other areas and stay a night where you chose. Then come back to the capital for some night life.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be checking the hotel sites on the search engine for SD any recomendations wouild be appreciated ,Thanks MG

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

sosua is far away from SD. Lets see, 2 hours ride in the bus to santiago (caribe tours) you might have an stop in la vega, then you wait 20 mins and then head off to puerto plata (another 1 1/2 hrs). Then you have another 20 mins stop and then you go straight to sosua (25mins ride). wait, you might have to stop twice in santiago (the new stop). This is a whole day's trip to get to sosua where the girls are as sleezy and ugly as your local miami ghetto crack head hookers. I really hope you are into black nasty looking hookers because thats all there is in sosua.

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been down to the ghetto lately but glad you checked it out Thanks MG
    Last edited by miamigringo; 12-23-2002 at 12:01 PM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the 2 i stayed in were Aparthotel Millenium and Plaza Florida. Both were clean and nice. Also both have a fridge so you can keep your beer cold! Thats important you know!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast