Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile cant wait to come there 25.01.2003

hello to anyone!

I come from small country of Slovenia. I will be staying in AI resort in Cabarete TROPICAL GOLETA BEACH hotel from 25.01.2003., but the most of my time staying there i will be moving around the country. I want to know all about it, and the people living there. I have a plan to purcase a small lot of land. I dont have much money but i will be pleased with what i get. Maybe some day id like to come back and stay there forever. I know my english is bad but i speak better than write. Does anyone know where i should look fos real estate in this area. Im coming there alone so i would be very happy if there is someone to talk to or give me some advice. My spanish is bad but i love it.

Thank you!

The Way Life Should Be...
    Post Thanks / Like

You seem very enthusiastic. The Dominican Republic is a beautful country with great weather and a wonderful culture.

Do a thorough archive search. A lot of experts have contributed answers to your very questions.

Remember, there is no such thing as paradise.

MaineGirl (not any expert by any means, but warding off malevolent posts to come )

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

dusan30, for real estate I can highly recommend Dean Brown, a Century21 representative for the North Coast. He lives just ouside Cabarete. He can talk with you about life in the area and real estate in Cabarete and Sosua. His email address is [email protected]

I'll let him know you are looking for information and ask him to contact you by email or PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much Mainegirl and Ken for information! Im very happy there is someone to talk to about DR.
    I know there is no such thing like paradise, but i think everyone have his one paradise in his mind, and if you are pleased vith small things you are real close to real paradise.

p.s. I also love to fish..its my obsession..do i need a ticket to
    fish from shore vith standard rod equipment.

Thanks again!

The Way Life Should Be...
    Post Thanks / Like

dusan30, I agree. To be content with what you have, and to take pleasure in the small things, will greatly enhance your life on this earth.

MaineGirl, married three years today!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

"QUOTE"<br>
    p.s. I also love to fish..its my obsession..do i need a ticket to fish from shore vith standard rod equipment. <br> Fish to your hearts content, Not to my knowledge do you need a ticket (license) to fish. Maybe Ken can clarify.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to you MaineGirl !! Any children?
    I hope you are celebrating....
    I forgot to ask you where do you live? in DR?..yes and merry christmas to you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motorcycle MANIAC
    Post Thanks / Like

You do not need any licence to fish on this Island(dont tell the government or thats the next way for them to fill their pockets)Be careful with your money you will meet people here who will sell you anything use only reputed real estate dealers.Good luck
    Johnny

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

THANKS YOHNNY!!

Il keep that in mind!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Someone once posted on this board.....

.....that when two men meet,one with experience,and one with money,the one with experience usually leaves with the money,and the one with the money usually leaves with the expeience!!! He was talking about the Dominican Republic I'm sure!!CRIS Colon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast