Hello all

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Hello to all, just join the site. I'm not Dominican. I am black, I am american. I am in the Air Force, and recently visited Curacao. I met lots of Dominican girls there and have grown quite fond of them and would like to learn more about the culture and stuff like that. I made lots of friends there and plan to visit the DR from time to time. I am currently stationed at Macdill AFB Florida. I have been reading through forums the last few days and you guys are hilarious. So you regulars may see me drop in with questions or comments from time to time. Have a good day!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome, NL. Looking forward to seeing more of you. Since you have a fancy for Dominican girls, you will enjoy reading through past threads in the Men from Mars and Women from Venus section as well as the General Stuff section. There is a lot of "wisdom" in those sections available to you.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Bienvenido Negrito Lindo...

Hey, for not being Dominican you sure learned fast enough what to call yourself...or is that what the Dominican girls you met called you?

Anyway, you're welcome to post away!

Where in Florida is Macdill AFB?

By the way...a picture in the Media Gallery would be nice...to see if you're really a Lindo Negrito!

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Thanks for the welcom Ken and Musicqueen. I did pick up on a little more spanish while I was there and I'm still trying to learn. I never thought I could communicate as well as I did. MacDill is in Tampa Fl. I will get a pic on soon but remember- la belleza es en el ojos de quien esta mirando-

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Welcome enjoythe board and use it to learn more about the beauties in this country,do as Ken said read the Men are from Mars Women from Venus section then you can be fully prepared to deal with the quest ahead of you
J.H.:bandit:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The MOST important thing about a man to a Dominican girl is....

.......the size of the "Bulge" in your pants!!!.The bigger your "Bulge" the hotter she gets! Not the "bulge" in front,the "bulge" in back.The "bulge" from your wallet! You can be as "Ugly as a Mud Fence",as long as you got ,"M-O-N-E-Y"! Remember to play the field! The more girls you have,the more girls you WILL have! They all want to hang with a "Player"! You are the one in demand here.Beautiful young girls are a dime-a-dozen.Guys with a big "bulge" are in command!..So, "Lets Get Ready To "TUUUUUMBUUUUUUL"!!!!! Cris

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Hey Cris,
I have read a lot of your inputs and we see eye to eye on a lot of things. I don't profess to be a player. I am a single child raised mostly by my mom so I sort of have a soft spot. I read a lot about how us guys get to pick and choose and play as we wish and a lot of the threads make is seem like the girls have nothing to say. This is not my experience, I see Dominican girls as really jealous, of course it may be so that she doesn't have to share the "wealth" with anyone else but jealous all the same.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You maybe a "Lamb to the slaughter" here!

A good dominican "Cuerito" can smell a "Soft-Spot" a mile away.Here,"Nice guys finish last",and broke and broken hearted too! I am not saying to treat the ladies badly,but treat them "Smartly"! When they say that they need 2 or 3 thousand pesos for:"Sick",mother,brother,baby,whatever,"Tuition",keep the house from being "Re-Poed",you get my drift? Your story has to be "BETTER"! Depending on the day of the month,promise the money,just say that your "check" doesn't arrive until the 15th,or the30th.,whichever is farthest away! More than 500 pesos per day is too much! Three years ago,(Sorry if you have heard this one before) my friend,and fellow sex addict,decided that we would never give more than 300 pesos for sex.The girls "Bitched and Moaned",and came back for more!!!I still get several calls a day! Their friends want in on the action.It is hard to find opportunities like this if you don't live here.What I am saying is that the girls don't respect you when you pay them too much! They say that my friend and I are cheap,but not stupid! Nobody respects a "Pendejo"! Don't fall in "LUST"! A man with a stiff prick and his money are soon parted. I went through a fortune in my life "learning" the difference!CRIS

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Welcome Negro Lindo......too bad you just started posting...I was in Tampa late November and could have used some local company under the age of 65! With the right size parts!!!!

This board is truly a great source of info and entertainment. The advice you have been given above is right on. I am not Dominican but have seen plenty in action on both sides.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: You maybe a "Lamb to the slaughter" here!

Criss Colon said:
A good dominican "Cuerito" can smell a "Soft-Spot" a mile away.Here,"Nice guys finish last",and broke and broken hearted too! I am not saying to treat the ladies badly,but treat them "Smartly"! When they say that they need 2 or 3 thousand pesos for:"Sick",mother,brother,baby,whatever,"Tuition",keep the house from being "Re-Poed",you get my drift? Your story has to be "BETTER"! Depending on the day of the month,promise the money,just say that your "check" doesn't arrive until the 15th,or the30th.,whichever is farthest away! More than 500 pesos per day is too much! Three years ago,(Sorry if you have heard this one before) my friend,and fellow sex addict,decided that we would never give more than 300 pesos for sex.The girls "Bitched and Moaned",and came back for more!!!I still get several calls a day! Their friends want in on the action.It is hard to find opportunities like this if you don't live here.What I am saying is that the girls don't respect you when you pay them too much! They say that my friend and I are cheap,but not stupid! Nobody respects a "Pendejo"! Don't fall in "LUST"! A man with a stiff prick and his money are soon parted. I went through a fortune in my life "learning" the difference!CRIS
All the idiots who are paying 1000 pesos and more for sex should read this post.

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Thanks for all the advice. By having a "soft spot" I mean I'm not the wham bam thank you mame(?) now put on your clothes and scram type. I am some what romantic but selectively. I know who will get all sappy and lovey dovey on me and if I don't feel the same way about her I don't waste my time. I also know who is cool and worth keeping around ya know. I admit to giving money, going to dinner and stuff but not in excess, don't forget I am in the military :0). A common saying where I 'm from is "my mama didn't raise no fool". More to come.....
Hollywood North: If you are ever in the area again look me up!

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
Re: The MOST important thing about a man to a Dominican girl is....

Criss Colon said:
[BYou can be as "Ugly as a Mud Fence[/B]

Many American women say the same thing, they really don't care too much about a man's looks. Some do, but many don't. For many, it's all about his presence and how she feels and nothing to do at all with looks. Most men are not pretty.

Many men cannot relate to that and will fuss over their looks to improve their chances. I've never known a female single's advertisement that says she's looking for a muscle man. They usually want tall and honest. Or major attitude. Presence.