My fotos and stories!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Jan....my hero!!!

You are so lucky...to be living your dream in paradise...those were some great pictures!!!

Don't have too much fun 'till I get there!!!

And save some of those cuties for me...

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Nice, Jan. the pictures aren't bad either. Where the hell is Mars? Definitly not near NEPA.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Funny you asked that question RandyE. Of course Mars has a T shirt that says that.
Mars is near Pittsburgh. About 1 hours drive away. You drive til you see the buffalos in the field. Then make a right at the big oak tree. Go a little ways and you'll see my folks house over yonder in the hollor!
Common Musicqueen! We're all waiting for you!! Hurry! Hurry!

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Ms. Jan...

I love the way you enjoy the simple things in life. Nice pictures.

-Jose?to

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Nice Pictures

Your pictures are excellent Jan. You display the real Dominican Repulic and the simple things that most people have come to appreciate about the place. I hope you continue to add more pictures to the collection.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Thanx for sharing, Jan.

I agree with Joseito, takes a special kind of person to not lose track of the simple things in this overwhelmingly materialistic world we live in. Sappy as it may sound, a heartfelt smile or even a warm tear remain priceless. And by looking at your pictures you seem to know that well.

Keep on truckin'...or "motoconchoing" as the case may be! ;)

Dec 9, 2002
Thanks for sharing your pics Jan - they are lovely, I'm soooo envious! I hope you'll add more and let us know when you do.

Whenever I'm fed up at work and thinking of DR I'll take a peek at your pictures - I know they'll cheer me up.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Jan, you are from Mars Pa? I have been there maybe 6 times. In fact, I don't think I ever stayed in downtown Pittsburg! I stayed at the sheraton I believe? Right behind the Lonestar steakhoues and Max and Erma's. I always made jokes when people told me how lucky I was to travel so much for my job. I said, yeah real lucky, I've been to friggin Mars 6 times!

There was a decent wings place down the road near the courtyard or fairfield. NASCAR themed place.

What a small world!

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Cool Pics Jan!!!

I love seeing "real" pics from the R.D. Keep posting, it shows the true R.D. I hope to meet you when I return!!!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Great photos Jan sweety,such talent.Getting to know you better every day.Keep up the good work
Johnny:cool: