Accountant/bookkeeping referrals needed North Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
Hello everyone,

The accounting for our kitesurfing business in Cabarete is getting complicated! We are looking for a professionally trained, formally educated bookkeeper/accountant/cpa in the Cabarete or Sosua area, preferably european, that can speak good english.

Any referrrals would be greatly appreciated.

Marina

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Marina
I can recomend my accountant without hesitation although he is not european he speaks perfect english,french and spanish(possibly german?)His name is Enrique Villanueva and he is located in the small plaza beside banco popular in Sosua(across from codetel.Besides being very good and proffesional he is well conected and holds a rank of colonel.I have been using him over 10 years withoutcomplaint.
Johnny
P.S. if you decide to use him please mention Johnny Honda we all need our browny points.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Rocky said:
Did you happen to notice that the post was 2 years old?
Did you happen to notice that he posted a link to site that finds an account in the US. The OP was looking for one in the DR.

I think the intention of the post was to get free advertising.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
rellosk said:
Did you happen to notice that he posted a link to site that finds an account in the US. The OP was looking for one in the DR.

I think the intention of the post was to get free advertising.
I thought it might be the case, and if it is, it doesn't reflect well on an accounting/bookeeping service, unable to notice dates on documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.