How about them PATS?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Was I right or was I right?

Yes sirree, you saw it here first, the Pats did exactly as predicted by me and so did their Dopey fans:)

Poor Colts QB Manning has the curse of the Babe already:)

Check out the Giant game today for another NY/NJ win. They are on the same sort of role as well as the Jets. Atlanta was VERY impressive with Vick I am glad they won so handily. I felt an upset from the first possession.

Look for a big game from the Giants today. Well at least I am hoping for one!:)

Escott

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Look for Jets to upset Oakland this week.
My prediction: Jets 24...Raiders 14

Larry The Greek

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
JetLover....hahaha

ILoveDR said:
Look for Jets to upset Oakland this week.
My prediction: Jets 24...Raiders 14

Larry The Greek
what about those raiders. what a rout!!! go RAIDERS X

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
All the bums are gone now

How bout the Ny teams?Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well now we can watch the teams with talent and not have Escotts biased oppinion.
Johnny:cool:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Yeah Johnny, how about those Canadian Teams! Look at em go!:)

He they didnt have the talent, had a horrible year, had a great finish, knocked out the lousy Pats who for some reason were the reigning champs and made it into the playoffs. I cant ask for a nicer finish of the year after a terrible start.

GO NETS!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yeah.. all the bums are gone thank God. BUCS all the way baby.. if they can beat the Eagles of course ;) I'll be glued to the TV Sunday at 3 eastern.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yeah but where would the BUCS be

without CHUCKY from OAKLAND. GO RAIDERS!!

Ps: all good things come from California.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
jazzcom said:
The NY teams didn't have the Talent but they had the heart to get as far as they did. Knocking off last years world champs was no simple task.

Had a great run, sorry its over. GO NETS!
Yeah Escott excuses are like assholesb everybodys got one,no talent with luck is still no talent.
J.H.
Ill buy you a beer to cry in.:bandit:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
We cant all be multi billionaire jet setting real estate brokers can we but Im sure my 23 kids wont mind going without breakfast to see you having a beer.Go Jets,Mets ,Nets shit and all losers.:bandit:
J.H.

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
Since this thread hasn't been zapped yet, I'll add to it.

If I'm wrong of course I'll have to eat crow, but that's what makes these discussions interesting. On the other hand, I'm not sure that it's a requirement on this board.

I think that the AFC team will win the superbowl. The only problem I see is Oakland's tendency for letdowns, in which case Philadelphia could probably beat them.

I think that Tennessee is so strong and well coached that it would be an easy winner in the superbowl - its challenge is to get there, which it won't if Oakland plays well.

Gruden may be a good coach but the superbowl winner almost always has a stellar quarterback. The times that they haven't, like the Bears, Giants, and Ravens, they were so much better than the other team that they didn't need a great quarterback.

Therefore, if I could bet any way I wanted, it would be that the Bucs WILL NOT win the superbowl.

O

Old_BUFF_Driver

My thoughts

Eagles to beat Bucs in a real low scoring game

Raiders to beat Titans in shootout

Eagles to win in a "good" Superbowl

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As a beat-up "hasbeen" cut from lots of teams,...

...I have to go with "Oakland"! They may not win,but watching "Romanowski" and the rest of Oaklands "D" sure is fun!!!!!! I'm still 6'6" and about 395 lbs. but I can't run the 40 anymore!CRIS

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Bucs to beat Eagles low scores
Raiders beat Titans by less than a T.D
Raiders win Super Bowl cause its the last shot for most of the team.:bandit:
Johnny:beard: