Easter week traveling ? ?

SVLENGR

Jan 6, 2003
I wish to visit (all inclusive) Punta Cana Easter week, but I see notices that many activities (motorized water sports, alcohol, loud music,ect.) are restricted on this week due to crowding. Can anyone give me 411 on visiting this week, I want to have a good time and scuba, drink, 4-wheel, ect.
Should I re-schedule ??

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
No diving no motorized water sports no four whel biking wall to wall drunken fools on the beach and highways,lots with firearms and machetes still want to come here for Easter?
J.H.:confused:
Oh yeah last but not least takes 3 days to pick up the garbage from the beach after they leave.Sweet

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The Dominicans,being a very religious people,

celebrate "Semana Santa" with all due reverance! "REVERANCE" to the Holy Saints of; BEER and RUM"! To be sure even those who are so drunk they can't walk can drink still more,the beer and rum companies set up tents all along the beach and towns so you can crawl up!!!The radio/TV/newspapers keep a running tally all week of the number of dead,and how they died. If you are an alcoholic you might enjoy the beach during Holy Week,but if not stay home!CRIS

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
The Resorts will be crowded during this time, especially with the natives. If you love people you will have more than enough people to share the facilities. Best bet is to schedule your visit before or after the holy week, there less of a chance for the resort to screw up your reservation, you will have unrestricted activities, and less tension not having to manage large crowds. Regards, PJT