Que ondas a todos

MEXICANO_81

Nov 24, 2002
I just want to give a quick praise to your beutiful country, people and culture. I met a beutiful Dominican Girl, briliant, sexy, the works over three years ago while I was living in New York. After two years of getting to know her, asked her to be my girlfriend. Deceide to move to Santo Domingo May 2002, was engaged Sept 2002.........and was dumped to the curve November 2002. As Tragic as that seems, I decided to go back to the states. Moved back to California where Im origanlly from. But you know I fell in love with your culture and everything out there. Dominicans are some of the most easy going people that I ever met. Im 23 years old have been to Spain, Brazil, Mexico(lived there acutally), Argentina, Japan. But the most beautiful women are your dominican women. Esas morenitas.........drive me nuts. They all have attitude problems, i guess and I hope with time i get used to it. Eventually i want to go back on a permanent basis working on that now, but have to say D.R is truly a paradise.

peace out

el Mexicano

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Oyeme guate!

If you want to conquer Dominican girls you have to use "tigueraje". Maybe your Mexican lingo does not work. Instead of saying to girls "Oye esto esta padrino, que buena onda!" you might want to say "Oye Mami esto si esta bueno, que buena esta esta vaina".

You have to hit on them right away and act like you own the whole place. You can't use old fashioned things like flowers, letters, love cards, verses, poetry and serenatas. Dominican girls just like a cool guy with some dough, a nice car, confident, big ego, mucha muela(fancy talk) and just plain fast. If they detect you are a twerp they will ignore you from day one.

My approach is hit them hard. If 2 out of 10 say yes, you have already scored with two you didn't have before. I could care less how the other 8 felt. That's reality here in DR dude. Sensitivity is not one of Dominican men's good traits.

TW

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Missing is chuckling himself to death in Leon, Mexico...

Heeeheeeheeeeheeee.... oh my Gawd...this hurts!!!

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Tw I like your approach

because that leaves 8 for me, and me and my wallet
will score with at least 2 of those. X

MEXICANO_81

Nov 24, 2002
You guy's are to funny. Oyes Carnal I do know about "tigeraje" you know any extranjero has an edge over Dominican men, hommy. You got a latino with a Mexican Accent, dark thick hair, blanquito, con ojos verdes..........bro It's just like Darwins theory "survival of the fittest". But Im not like that..............I was In love......estaba dando "aco" like you guy's say. Im heading back out there in April for business, ill see what i manage to get

al rato

Mexicano

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Oye me chilango!

What you say holds ground. But believe in me, the size of the bulge you have from your wallet far beats ojos verdes, and that dark thick hair.

Proof....yes ample proof.....The Gorilla Criss Colon is getting laid all the time in DR.

Missing......enjoying Leon!!

MEXICANO_81

Nov 24, 2002
JAJAJAJAJa Estan pasados ustedes camaradas.........
you know your right.............but one thing I cant stand is that little attitude those "rich" girls have. y no soy chilango.....soy Tapatio de Gudalajara Jalisco

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
No dudo que seas de Guadalajara, bro, but your "accent sounds" East LA to me;)

Last edited:

MEXICANO_81

Nov 24, 2002
Quizas carnalita lived 8yrs in Guadalajara 12 in los angeles 2 in New York, 6 months in Calle Cruzada de amor El Millon Santo domingo......... Were a mut of acentos

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Mexicano Brother

There is hope for you, specially if our girls are as generous to you as Ana Barbara was to our chopo imitator Julio Zabala. Can you imagine such beautiful girls with such stiff?

But perhaps that's why our girls are so fast, cool and sneaky. If it takes a Dominican Sanky like Zabala to conquer one of your finest looking chicks, what is wrong with you Mexican dudes? I mean Julio is not even a sharp looking sankie. He brought her here and gave her salami in front of all the cameras. I mean this dude is in the gossip columns everyday about not paying his bills and stuff like that, yet your girl goes gagaga over him.hehehe!

I also hear another Dominican has laid half the Mexican girls in show business, you know that crazy Dominican that tried to sell "U?a de Gato" for cure for Cancer? Don't you guys have sankies out there to protect your girls from our sankies?

Listen, if you come to my neighborhood trying to f...k around with our girls we give you a nice p.ss bath then we stick 1/4 inch of an ice pick in your b...s.

But if you bring a wallet full of that beautiful 23/1 green stuff we can help you.

TW

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Oye Quillo,

To translate exactly what Golo meant:

You go to his neighbourhood without money you will get your hind stuffed as explained above.

You go to his neighbourhood with that 23 to 1 paper he will let you stuff his hind. Remember Golo is our only super chopo on the board and yes....his hind has a price tag in USD.

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
you do have a point there.

Golo,

Never thought I'd be agreeing with you but on this one you have a good point now that I think of it, I need to enroll in 1 of your classes during my next trip to the DR.

Isaac

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
As much as I would like to agree with Golo on Ana Barbara being one of the finest chicks in Mexico...I just can't. Golo, if you think that she's one of the hottest Mexicans then I'm afraid to see what those Dominican honies that you often talk about look like. I'm not saying that she looks like a dog but to say that she's one of the hottest....please!!!

DR_DEFENDER

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
DR Defender

Look, I don't know what you know about fine chicks or not. Personally I don't like Ana Barbara. She has too much teeth, I dont like her devilish smile, her cheecks are too rounded and pronounced, don't like her upper lip which is too thin for the bottom. But over all she does not look that bad. Her hair is great.

But in answer to your point, if she isn't among the finest, she is among the most desirable. For one, she is a star. She is a very popular singer. She is famous. She is rich. She has a nice body. Generally speaking everybody, but me considers her super gorgeous. She is Mexican isn't she. Why is she given so much attention?

Now tell me, who in your opinion are the finest Mexican chicks?

TW

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Well, for starters I think that Salma Hayek is pretty hot. However, I'm sure that some can make the argument that she isn't exactly Mexican material due to her background but to me she's a Mexican. You can't tell me you don't think she's a hotty....she has a nice body, beautiful hair, nice smile, sexy accent (in my opinion, of course) and definitely a cute face.

Do you remember that novela that was called Un hombre y dos caminos or something like that? Well, remember the one that was the lover? Well, if you do remember about her....you can't tell me that she is not one of the hottest Mexican chicks there is. I know that her mouth could have used a little fixing but other then that she was perfect in every aspect (of the physical beauty). I must also admit that the wife in the novela (though she was aging) was also hot! Damn, she had a nice body. The only thing about her was that her mouth was kind of big. So, what do you think about them?

DR_DEFENDER