Awakening...after reading your posts...

flordeluz

Jan 10, 2003
Well after reading what everyone had to say about dominican men I'm...well a little down...see I've met this guy online(and I wasn't even looking for anything)...not a resort employee or anything like that...we talk all day long monday-friday(chat and phone, I've called and he's called) and he seems really nice...but all this talk about how mujeriegos they all are really got to me...although this guy seems to be honest...he's told me about his child and how many women he's been with, etc...so do I believe him or not...after all I've read here maybe not...what an awakening...I've decided to just have fun with it and go with the flow. Whatever happens happens...at least he'll be a nice companion when I visit the country if all comes to worse.

Like the song says..."I'll just be single for the rest of my life...." and to that I add...just love without expecting a happily ever after as life is just a journey...it's not all rosy.

Though reality when you feel you have fallen "in love"...geez

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
flordeluz said:
I've decided to just have fun with it and go with the flow. Whatever happens happens...at least he'll be a nice companion when I visit the country if all comes to worse.

Nothing like giving yourself great advice. Have fun and let us know how it turns out.

L

leonardo1267

I am tired of the stereotype stamp of Dominican men being "mujeriegos". where this Data came from?

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
leonardo1267 said:
I am tired of the stereotype stamp of Dominican men being "mujeriegos". where this Data came from?

stereotypes are not necessarity driven by 'data'...... you have to be blind to not see the 'mujeriengos' and Dominican men connection. For you to take offence to this stereotype is understandable, but I don't think you could dismiss the idea of Dominican men as womanizers.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
All latino men are "Mujeriegos" including and especially Dominicans. What's wrong with that? (The lucky devils)

flordeluz

Jan 10, 2003
Funny...when a man does it...he's a mujeriego...but when it's the woman she's a slut.

When one of these mujeriegos has a woman I'm sure that he wants her loyalty...what makes him any different?...so "What's wrong with that? (The lucky devils)" ...Mujeriegos shouldn't expect loyalty if they are not going to be loyal themselves...and if they are all mujeriegos geez I better start looking at the gringos since at least I'll be treated with respect. oh and he'll appreciate the nice buns he has at home instead of turning his head just because he's a Don Juan wanna be.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Dominican women (I'm not saying all) married to gringos cheat on their husbands big time.

L

leonardo1267

The gringos don't have the flavor with have in the hip.
not to mention how good with use the tongue.
sorry gringos, Just the truth.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
leonardo1267 said:
The gringos don't have the flavor with have in the hip.
not to mention how good with use the tongue.
sorry gringos, Just the truth.

What were you wondering about?

leonardo1267 said:

L

leonardo1267

Well, I can be good in bed and not be a Mujeriego Ken.
It looks like you are one of those bad in bed

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
flordeluz...

Don't let anyone fool you into believing this line: "Well whaddaya expect? Yo soy un hombre dominicano. Asi es que somos." Or, "Buueeenooo...tu sabes como son los hombres..." This 'mujeriego' behavior has nothing to do with a man's nationality. It's more of a machismo, male chauvinism, testosterone cultural thing all combined. Yet this behavior doesn't have to happen, be tolerated, or be accepted, especially if what you're looking for, it seems, is monogamy.
...and if they are all mujeriegos geez I better start looking at the gringos since at least I'll be treated with respect. oh and he'll appreciate the nice buns he has at home instead of turning his head just because he's a Don Juan wanna be.
If you really believe that, you're setting yourself up for some major disappointments. My advice to you? Relax! It's only life! Have fun and go with the flow.

-Indie

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I have noticed over the years, Leonardo, that the men who brag publicly about how good they are in bed are almost always full of doubts about their ability to perform, a belief that is reinforced because they are not getting positive feedback from women. In its absence, they do what they can to boost their own ego by telling stories that cannot be verified. Of course, down deep they know it is all a sham, but they hope they can fool some people into believing it.

But fooling the men and women on this board is very difficult to do because we have seen so many big talkers come and go.

If bragging about your ability with women makes you feel better, Leonardo, continue doing so. But be aware we recognize that it is all big talk with no substance.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Flordeluz: Have fun and enjoy yourself. As long as you use your head and aren't easily blinded and influenced by others, you will do all right and have some fun while you are at it. And there is that very slim possibility, use your mind and not your libido, that he may be different.

Leonardo: I beg to differ about "Norteamericanos" not being able to use their hips and their mouth. Obviously you have never met men from the cold states where all we do in the winter is snuggle with women in bed and make love all the time. I bet Ken is a better lay than you, because those who brag all the time and put down others usually have inadequacy issues.
dale7

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Don't know and don't care how good his tongue is, but this Leonardo character sure has a big mouth.

"Dime de lo que privas y te dire de lo que adoleces"

L

leonardo1267

Well, Ken I am glad to tell you that nobody complaint ever, I may not be the best lover in DR, but I surely try. you want to know why Dominican Men are good in bed? is because we are not selfish when making love, for us Ken Is more important giving pleasure to our ladies than receiving, is an ART, is a matter of pride, is a duty, a religion.

L

leonardo1267

Well, I guess you guys(some of you) are just jealous, I bet some of you are going out with some Dominican lady, and rely in how much is in your wallet. that is all some of you have, a fat wallet.

I have nothing to proof to any of you, since most of you are male, but let me tell you , I am much better than any of you.

And you Dale7, you really are hillarious, talking about snuggling, I am talking about the real stuff, anybody can snuggle.