First Trip

cliffrob

Jan 9, 2003
Hello Everybody!
I will be making my first trip to Sosua Feb.7-Feb.21. I have already talked with Jerry and Susan in Indiana and a little with Johnny Honda. I appreciate their help. I'm a young ;) 50 year old school principal who can't afford Hawaii but likes the looks of Sosua. I'm also impressed by the friendliness of most of the people on this board. I was about to retire in San Miguel de Allende-a super little town in the mountains in central Mexico. Alot of Americans and Canadians and Europeans gather there. The whole town is a national monument. The people there are also friendly, especially the locals. I will be looking for a lady friend when I come down there. I like to do about anything and can't wait to taste a El Presidente. Sorry, I'm talking so much about myself as I'd really like to get to know you all instead. Cheers!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome to the board, cliffrob. Hope to see you when you are in Sosua. In my other life, I was superintendent of several school districts in Michigan and New York. This life is a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

cliffrob

Jan 9, 2003
Ken,
My roommate in college was also a superintendent of a large school district in Indiana. He's thinking about coming with me. I could get a little dental work done myself. Did you say you had a good dentist and would I have time to make an appointment-my trip is Feb.7-21. Do you live there all year are part of the year? I am serious about retiring there and perhaps part of the year in the USA and San Miguel de Allende in Mexico.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
cliffrob, I'll send you an email this weekend. Better to communicate that way than through the board.