Aeromar Website.. Suggestions

M

Meng

I ask all of you to please chip in any ideas and/or suggestions you might have towards Aeromar's Website. What do you think is missing? What could make the site better? Is the design clear and concise? Please mention suggestions that could be added in order to improve on what the site already contains... I thank you in advance.

Por favor me encantaria que todos ustedes sugieran algo en cuanto a la pagina de internet de Aeromar. Que le hace falta? Que le gustaria ver? Que piensan del dise?o? Esta todo claro? Mencionen todo lo que quieran.... Se lo agradezco por adelantado.

-Please let this be a constructive critique, not trashing the site.
-Por favor, que sea una critica constructiva, no lo contrario.

-Gracias.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Ok

the currently Aeromar website is good, but an English version will be a good step, also reservations, prices, fleet of Aeromar, flight information, project plans , press releases. CCheck on other airline websites check out.

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
Hi Meng,

English-language and reservation capabilities would be great! As would some more info on Aeromar, the aircraft, classes of service, etc.

A decent website (in English) is Sol Air's from Honduras (www.solair.net) as a point of reference. - I have no connection to them, though, just married to a Honduran!

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Look.

Aeromar's web has no interactive timetable, come on we are in the 21 st century but you still have a scanned peace of paper with flight info on it, this is shame.

You don't have reservations online, so what's the reason to provide that web, to give the phone #, well I think 1411 can do that.

No information about inflight services such as meals, inflight entertainment etc.

I don't think it is a website, it is just a page.

M

Meng

OK, So far so good...

I will take this into consideration.. thank you guys... please feel free to continue adding to this discussion.