Fuente del mar

HeatherS

Jan 4, 2003
Has anyone heard of or been to the Bar/ Restaurant known as Fuente del mar in Boca Chica. Please let me know any and all information regarding it.

Thank you in advance.

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
hansbert

Hi Heather S

Fuente del mar is owned by a Swiss resident who has been living in the DR for many years. It is a meeting point in Boca Chica mainly for German speaking people from Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
They provide a European style service and the food is also European.
I can warmly recommend it.

HeatherS

Jan 4, 2003
Great! My Wedding Coordinator booked my wedding reception there in February and I am wondering exactly how pleasant it would be and price wise because I have yet to get a total. Is there an address exactly for it to tell the family? It is hard to get in touch with the coordinator at times.

HeatherS

Jan 4, 2003
So how would you decribe it ambiance wise? Is it a good place for a wedding reception... romantic/tropical/rustic???? What would be your description of it and what should I expect?

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
It is a small place and has a tropical garden somehow romantic The capacity is limited but if the number of invited guests does not exceed 50 it will not be overcrowded. The ambiance is nice and the service is very good and people are very friendly. It is not a Dominican run place and therefore everything is functioning well. I would say it is a very good and convenient place for a wedding party.