media gallery-Theresa

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
So, after all this discussion about whether or not Lee Lee is fat, which she SO isn't by the way, I was browsing through the media gallery to see what some of these guys look like who are being so cruel, and I came across the two pictures of Theresa, in a swimming suit AND high heels (WHO does this?) and just have to ask--did YOU post those pictures of yourself, Theresa...or did someone else post them? I'm really hoping it's the latter.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Is there something wrong with posting your own picture especially if you look like that?

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Be careful, thats my fiancee

I have both of the pictures together as my wallpaper.

If it wasn't for me, the 'hits' on those pictures might still only be in double digits.

Robert wouldn't post my picture because I was wearing a brown belt with black shoes........ and for the love of god can you imagine the harrassment I'd get from "LeoNERDO" Versace?

gallery

Vettehead sent the pics to me originally when the gallery was set up, I posted them. Then Robert took over the gallery and left all the members there and link to original. The heels don't do anything for her but my warden said she wished she still had form like that. I really think the Lee-Lee pic is a fake picture too many things just dont washout when saved and downloaded and inspected close up, with photo software. Where is yours jb, come on Dont be shy, even the "wud" is there.

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
are you kidding??

After the beating LeeLee took?? Absolutely NOT would I post a picture. Not that I'm huge, but I quit smoking so...sigh. Theresa--I didn't say the pictures were bad, on the contrary, you are a nice looking woman. Real mature comeback though. I just don't get when someone thinks that much of themself. But, whatever....

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
If I had a body like Theresa's, my bikini pics would be there, too...unfortunately, I don't even want to see myself in a bikini after the baby, so I wouldn't put anyone else through that.....
Besides, Theresa has earned bragging rights, she obviously works at her body a lot, so good for her!
jb, surely you didn't expect a nice response from her...you started the unwarranted "attack"

Last edited:

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
I came across the two pictures of Theresa, in a swimming suit AND high heels

She looks absolutely great. What's you point? That they should cancel Ms America? I mean all those girls in skimpy bikinis and spiked heels...egaaaads! Put them all in chastity belts for cripes sake, please, please, ruin all my fantasies!

Now, best scroll past the rest of this post:

sx78.gif

Cheers!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If I looked like Theresa I would have a life size picture of me on my bedroom door instead of Jon Bon Jovi. On second thought I'd put me next to Jon. Oh, the thought. :rolleyes:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
jbhermes said:
So, after all this discussion about whether or not Lee Lee is fat, which she SO isn't by the way

What I don't understand, jbhermes, is why you are taking up for Lee-Lee. If you go back to my post on the subject, you will see that I was responding to her question as to why people consider her fat. I was giving her a truthful answer, it is because of the cellulite she has in her hips and butt.

What hasn't been mentioned is that she isn't going to age well. You can see already what whe will look at when she gets to be 40 and is still coming to the DR looking for sankis.

oldhooker.gif

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ken how the heck do you see the cellulite on her hips and butt when she has a towel around her? You must have radar vision.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Ken how the heck do you see the cellulite on her hips and butt when she has a towel around her? You must have radar vision.

It is true she tries to hide it, Anna, but I have a mini-CIA in Canada sending me info.

Compare her pictures with those of you, Theresa, MusicQueen, Pib, MaineGirl and the others. The older women are in obviously better shape, not an ounce of cellulite among them. Same with the good-looking younger women, those closer to her in age. They are sharper looking, brighter as evidenced by the fact they have something intelligent to say in their posts, and they have no need to constantly call attention to themselves.

jbhermes, I'll give you a review after your picture is posted.

Last edited:

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
if I looked like Theresa I would have a life size picture of me on my bedroom

*I* most certainly don't look anything like Theresa*, but I'm thinking of doing the same thing -- with Theresa's picture of course ;)

*And a good thing too. Otherwise I'd never leave the house -- what for?

PS-Special request for Robert: Could you make it rule that all females who wish to have their picture published need to wear:

A-Tiny-weenie bikinis (not necessarily yellow polka-dot) and/or

B-A minimun of a 4" heel (longer, in this case, is definately better)

Extra credit for the combo of course. Just think of the potential -- hits would skyrocket and we'd all be in a great mood!

Thanks in advance!

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
picture

I'll post a picture of my basset hound...she's VERY cute--ask Jan. Nobody could ever say anything mean about her. I won't ever post a picture here...sorry...you people are just way too critical. I wouldn't be as tough as LeeLee...I'd burst into tears and go make myself throw up ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
hahahaha. Let me assure that you may not want to see some of us :rolleyes: in a tiny-winnie bikini. (speaking only for myself ladies)

Ken, buddy you're absolutely right I have no cellulite. :rolleyes:
my eyes are tired today wonder why.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
you people are just way too critical

Hmm...and here I thought you were the one being critical. However if your criticism is indirectly directed at the way Lee-lee's picture has been treated, I agree, just not with your approach. She's a fine looking young lady and some comments have gone over the top

But I think it really had nothing to do with her actual looks, but rather with her propensity for conflict. Can't give you the lowdown as to how and where it started or who is right and who is wrong, haven't been here long enough, but I suspect there's a bit of truth on both sides.

As for posting your picture, besides the current feud/s involving Lee-lee and PoserBoy GQLeo, who else has had problems doing so? Because if it only happens in isolated cases, perchance the fault lies in the mirror (metaphorically speaking!) and not the responses.

What say you?

Anna

Joking aside, we're all worm food at the end -- what you look like ain't a tenth as important as who you are. Trite but true. And whoever thinks differently is not worth you giving them the time of day. Don't mean to patronize, I'm sure you knew that, it just bears repeating at present time.

But hey...forget the suit, I've never met a woman who didn't look good in high heels.

:::hint hint nudge nudge::: :cool:

I'm out. Have a great evening all!

Last edited:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
listen to ownrules.......

the reason i'm getting all this slack is because, yes... i have a big mouth and i like saying what i believe is right (in my own weird way).... i have the tendency to provoke certain people that like having the light shining on them, so all the comments being directed at me are just alternative ways of getting back at me since the old farts have not other way of doing so..... i AM, after all.... god damn sexy.

lol

seriously..... just one quick note though. whethere or not you are overweight should not be a determining factor in you putting your picture up. honey, sometimes it's all about attitude. i've known thin ladies that have no self esteem, and they looked unattractive.... and vice versa, i know chubby ladies that might not be the most desirable (looks-wise) by the opposite sex, but their self confidence and how they carry themselves wins them the esteem and respect of many around them.

so go ahead, post up your picture. i guarantee you no one will make fun of you as long as you don't bother colon ken or azb ; )