Internet Cafe's

Voicer

Jan 16, 2003
My wife and I are arriving in DR on Feb 5 -21. During this time we require internet access daily. We are staying at Casa Marina Reef, Sosua. Is there an effective Internet Cafe nearby and any idea on the rates, systems and if it would be high speed connection. Any information would be appreciated as we must continue running our businesses while we're there. Thanks.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
there are a number of internet cafes in Sosua. The White Horse Cafe is very near to Casa Marina Reef, it is on one of the corners by Banco Popular. The most used is Alfs in the small plaza on main street. Judging from the amount of use, I suspect they may offer the best service. Access to the internet in a cafe is not expensive.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
The cost of access in most internet cafes in Sosua is rd 40 pesos per hour which is less than$2 us.
J,H.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Walk out of the Hotel and walk 100 yards to your right and there is a nice place next to a tour agency that changes dollars and has decent internet access. 45 pesos an hour is what they charge there and that is the closest. Or you can turn left as you walk out walk to the corner and make another left. Halfway down hill is another place. 40 pesos an hour.

Have fun. Go to Eddys Sports Bar and Rockys Bar and Restaurant for some pleasant conversation with some friendly people.

Voicer

Jan 16, 2003
Thank you sooooo much for the information. It is great to know we can still maintain our businesses properly in an easy manner.