Mamajuana

Los-Locos

Jan 17, 2003
Can someone give me telefonnumber of producer from Mamajuana? Want to make Export to Germany.
Andreas

Daniel W.

Jan 20, 2003
Mamajuana exportation

Talk with Peter @ Playa Vista in Boca Chica. A couple of Italians living in the D.R. are having the stuff mass produced. One of them is a regular customer at Playa Vista, and I'm sure will be interested in your inquiry, since the production is currently aimed at the Dominican tourist market. Best wishes!

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
I once bought one of those mamajuana bottles with all the sticks and stuff in it. Does anybody know what goes in to it besides rum and in what purportions? Also, how long after mixing it before it is ready to drink? YUM!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Camden Tom,"MamaJuana" is like "Meatloaf"!

..or spagetti sause,everyone has their own recipe,or ideas about what goes in! Rum and wine are two important , "always added" ingredients! As to "How Long?",the longer the better!Pour some rum and some sweet red wine,or Port into your "OLD" bottle and leave it for a few months,"Viola",good as new!! CRIS

chrisxy

Jan 23, 2003
mamajuana

As you have figured, there are diferent recepies....
one is:
If the bottle is new and still "dry", fill it up with a cheap red wine and let it stand for about 10-14 days, after that, just poor the wine down the drain.
After that fill the bottle with 1/4 of Gin, 1/2 Rum, 1/4 Gin

Let Stand for at least a nother week or two
enjoy

CHris

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
I was under the impression that honey was an important ingrediant. And did you mean 1/4 gin twice?

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
videosilva said:
Why do you insist on continuaslly posting/plugging that STUPID link that does NOT explain how to make use Mamajuana.

I have been doing so much reading and thus far have found nothing explaining Mamajuana only YOUR STUPID PLUG !

Hey, why this attitude? Try one cup of sunshine, add a cup of happiness and a spoon of humour... and actually life is a very nice station to be at! ;)

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Why do you insist on continuaslly posting/plugging that STUPID link that does NOT explain how to make use Mamajuana.

I have been doing so much reading and thus far have found nothing explaining Mamajuana only YOUR STUPID PLUG !

Oh, sorry. You know all those ingredients mentioned? You mix them together in a flask. And let it sit. And then you drink it, you tool.

You do realize that that post is from the year 2003, right? I swear to God I haven't "plugged that STUPID link" since!

And see here: http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=286111&highlight=smoother#post286111

Last edited:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
videosilva said:

In the wise words of uncle Rob, we'd be more than pleased to give you a full refund if the product was unsatisfactory.

Putz.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Jane j. said:
...And then you drink it, you tool.
Pib said:
In the wise words of uncle Rob, we'd be more than pleased to give you a full refund if the product was unsatisfactory.

Putz.
Why does it seem every thread on DR1 resorts to name calling?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
videosilva said:

Pib was 100% right. You are a putz. You belong on Drarsehole.com. They will love your dumb arse there.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Pib said:
You are right.

My sincerest apologies to the putzes of the world for the unflattering comparison. It was truly undeserved.

Better?
Never mind. I just thought people could be clever without the name calling. Sorry for going off topic.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
rellosk said:
Why does it seem every thread on DR1 resorts to name calling?

Would you like me to email you all the threads that do not have name calling in them? I hope you have a 1GB Gmail account :)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Robert said:
Would you like me to email you all the threads that do not have name calling in them? I hope you have a 1GB Gmail account :)
I will be pleased to send an invitation for a GMail account (I have lots to send) and FWIW my account now has a 2 GB (2091 MB) limit.

Gregg

P.S. - rellosk, just send an e-mail to Gregg.Andrews@GMail.com and request an invitation.

P.P.S. - Robert, remember 10 MB attachement limit per e-mail.