FLORIDA to POP ????

Kristybubs

Nov 9, 2002
Hi......

I am looking & looking & loooking for flights on Feb 13th (give or take a day or 2!!) from Florida... Preferably Orlando but will drive to Miami if needs be....

The best I have come up with is $320 from MIAMI..... does anyone know of where I might be able to get it cheaper....

other than priceline.com - lowestfare.com as their best was $540 from Orlando....

Many thanks

Kristy :confused:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Cheaper from there is only for free, buddy!
Do you think that 320 USD is for free? And after you will complain about service, well. Ever heard about the fuel price now?

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
Grab that fare.......I couldn't find it for less. Tried to take a friend from Lauderdale/Miami, but she would have paid the same as I did from Michigan. Take the fare and call it good.

Tondra

bagamunda70

Sep 25, 2002
I am looking for a flight also from Miami to POP.... actually I will be landing in Miami feb 24 from Uruguay and will be staying for a week in Miami and figured if I can get a flight for 2/3 days I'd go and pay my mother in law and family a visit can this be done does anyone know...... what is the usual price? before heading back to cold Toronto.........bagamunda/PCM

HeatherS

Jan 4, 2003
Honestly I have had the best luck on AA.com using there webfare specials and orbitz. Another thing you might want to try is a website called SideStep... I downloaded the program and anytime you ever look for quotes on travelling it pops up on the side and asks if you would like it to search as well.... then you have comparisons. It works well.

HeatherS

Jan 4, 2003
onetravel.com also has some cheap flights from what I hear. I paid $440 for my fare and the same day my girlfriend got one on that site for $372... same flights as me coming out of dc.

spidermn55

Jan 20, 2003
I've been searching for Orlando to Santiago since November, and holding out for something cheaper. Unfortunately, it's only gone up. Now that I'm 9 nine days away from my trip, I'm going to break down and buy tickets for about $468 per person. $320 is the cheapest I've found from Miami, incuding that big fat tax, but to drive from Orlando to Miami for an 8am flight is not worth it.

Does anyone know when the Viva airlines I read about on here will actually start? Their nice looking website doesn't do too much yet.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Here in Miami I always go for <b>vacmart.com</b>....they have to my knowledge the best prices, and if you call them directly you can sometimes get an even better price...they have an 800 number on the website...

For Valentine's weekend, leaving Miami on the 13th and returning on the 17th to POP, staying at the Coral Marien is only USD$580 per person...AI...and they even deliver your tickets right to you!!!

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
Or u can wait to see if AA releases some Netsavers from MIA to POP....