Arras

HeatherS

Jan 4, 2003
Does anyone know where I can find or if they have a standard "blessing of the arras" reading for a wedding?

Thank you in advance

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Google. Is. Your. Friend.

"Que estas arras simbolicen los bienes que ahora poseemos y los que unidos adquiriremos."
http://www.asambleasdediosmexico.com/bodas.html

"Estas arras simbolizan el principio de nuestros bienes, aquellos que han de venir del cielo; tambien lo que materialmente te ofrezco que ha de ser lo que tenga y pueda obtener para la felicidad de nuestro hogar. Pero m?s que todo son un s?mbolo de nuestras bendiciones espirituales que recibimos del Se?or en esta tierra; inicio de las grandes bendiciones que nos esperan en el hogar celestial."
http://www.angelfire.com/art/imagenesdeamistad/page6.html

HeatherS

Jan 4, 2003
I did look first.... but I cant read SPANISH!!! :-( HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! LOL

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]Pib[/B] said:
"Que estas arras simbolicen los bienes que ahora poseemos y los que unidos adquiriremos."
May these be a symbol of the posessions that we now have and the ones we will acquire.

"Estas arras simbolizan el principio de nuestros bienes, aquellos que han de venir del cielo; tambien lo que materialmente te ofrezco que ha de ser lo que tenga y pueda obtener para la felicidad de nuestro hogar. Pero m?s que todo son un s?mbolo de nuestras bendiciones espirituales que recibimos del Se?or en esta tierra; inicio de las grandes bendiciones que nos esperan en el hogar celestial."
This is a symbol of the beginning of our possesions, those that will come from heaven; the material things that I offer to you, that is all I have and all that I will acquire for the happiness of our home. Above all, these are a symbol of the blessings that we have received from the Lord on Earth and a hint of the blessings that await for us in our celestial home.

I did the best I could.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
That is quite beautiful...I've never heard it before. I think you did a great job, Pib! I definitely couldn't have done it any justice!