Met Jojocho at Guilia's Cafe

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
last night and introduced him to Beckyred11.
It was great to finally meet some of the posters in person.
Can't wait to get my phone line and hopefully an ISP soon!!
Codetel says they won't give me internet access for six months after I have a line!!????
Anyone out there willing to share their service??

Anyhoo jojocho, beckyred and I are hoping to host a DR1 get together in Juan dolio in Feb. sometime. I'll keep you all posted when possible.
Or ya can all come to the next Indian Fiesta at Hotel Flor di Loto (cheap rooms available at the Merana Beach resort next door -which has been newly refurbished by the Teachers Union that recently bought it!) and we'll have a blast!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Suggest you tell Codetel that you are NOT interested in a six month wait policy. Tell them that if THAT is the service they are likely to give you, then you will look at Tri-Com or Orange for service!! Of course, you forget to remove your application for intrnet connection just in case, BUT ............. Be firm with them. Tell them you will have to write to your previous suppliers in USA "Verizon" (Verizon own part or most of Codetel I gather), to see what their response will be!!

Good luck & keep taking the valium for at least 3 months of getting used to this sort of "Put-Off". - Grahame.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
MommC, wait for the reunion until Anna C and I get there! I think the date's going to be March 6-20...we've already talking to Hillbilly about it!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Shhhhh Trina I was going to surprise everyone. :) But it's ok now that's it's out in the open yes God willing I'm joining Trina and Famliy. I'm so excited.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I'm in Sd and got my internet within 2 months of getting phone line installed. Of course it should have taken a week, but after numerous phone calls and personal visits they finally took care of me. I have ADSL and it was worth the wait over dial up. Where are you located? If you ever need high speed access, drop me an email.