Alternative Lodging in Bavaro

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
I'm going back to Bavaro in mid-February and the apartment complex I usually stay at has no vacancies. Can anyone suggest a "residencial", apt or small hotel not inclusive?
Thanks in advance for any leads, Esther:nervous:

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
Oldhippy-that's my ace in the hole. LOL Apt 10 at Villas Princesas is "our" apartment. I've heard of Alisios apts but have no further info or phone number. I'll ask around when I'm there. I booked myself at La Posada de Piedra, ahi, en el Cortecito al lado de Captain Cook restaurant y frente al supermercado. A room by the beach, had no alternative but though it may be romantic. I checked Castillos apts behind Plaza de las Brizas. (If you haven't check "Solo Pollo" there, yummm.) I wasn't too impressed with Castillo but I'll take another look. My problem now is that I'm not going for a whole wk anymore but for a few days at a time. This makes it makes it more difficult to book an apt. I'll have more to say when I come back.:cool:

Last edited:

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
CaribbeanGeorge said:
Los Corales, they are aside from el Cortesito, near huracan.

Do you mean en el Cortecito? Huracan? Me interesa, por favor clarificame un poquito mas tu respuesta. There are also a couple of smaller hotels real close to the beach. Going to that bar that has the camel, (El Camello?) but turning in the opposite direction, towards the beach. :confused: