For Johnny Honda

blanca

Jan 23, 2003
J.H.,
I heard and read it takes months to get either Residence or Cedula.
How can they get results so fast for HIV? I know it's possible for all of the other test results can be done in an hour. So where to go to get both in the same day? I am from Miami Fl.

Thankx!

Blanca

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Laboratorios Garc?a y Garc?a on Estrella Sadhala near 27 de Febrero will give you results very fast. They are probably one of the best labs in the city and used by all the major clinics here.

HB

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
If this was for residencia purposes I had my tests done onsite by a military doctor at the JCE building as far as I knew that is the only blood test that is acceptable now.
J.H.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Yea. They do it right in the place where you get everything else done. Whats the name of that building? Its near the Malecon. You have to go someplace else to get the chest x ray. But they tell you where to go. Its really all very simple. The paper they give you explains it all. And if you have a decent lawyer they will take you through everything you need to do.
I was so worried about how to do everything when I came here. It all sounded so confusing. Which it is. But its not too difficult to figure out.
I'm not Johnny but one can only dream!! jejej

blanca

Jan 23, 2003
I think everyone is missing the main question here....
Is it possible to both in the same day?

Thankx,
Blanca

blanca

Jan 23, 2003
Jazz,
How in the world did you get both in the same day when it takes months? Do you mean you filled out the paper work for both?
Please explain.
Thankx,
Blanca

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
You need to learn Dominican Culture to understand:)

I filled out the paper one day, cam back to the country the next month or in two months. My attorney took me to S. D. and got it done in one day.

You need to get your cedula before you get the residency. I got both the same day.

Scott

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
C?dula and Residency Card are issued the same day

After the provisional residency application is approved, the c?dula and the provisional residency card are issued the same day. Presently, the Immigration Dept. sends the applicant first to the Junta Central Electoral (JCE) to pick up the c?dula first and then back to the Immigration Dept. to get the residency card.

Beginning 3 or 4 years ago, all medical tests for residency applications have to be done in Santo Domingo at a particular lab.