The WOMEN rules!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002

<b><i>A VERY CUTE friend of mine sent me this...thought I share with the rest of you!!! ;) </b></i>

THE 14 COMMANDMENTS*
1. THE FEMALE ALWAYS MAKES THE RULES.
2.NO MALE CAN POSSIBLE KNOW ALL THE RULES.
3.THE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
4. IF THE FEMALE SUSPECTS THE MALE KNOWS ALL THE RULES, SHE <u><b>MUST</b></u> IMMEDIATELY CHANGE SOME OR ALL OF THE RULES.
5.THE FEMALE IS NEVER WRONG.
6.IF THE FEMALE IS WRONG, IT IS BECAUSE OF A FLAGANT MISUNDERSTANDING WHICH WAS A DIRECT RESULT OF SOMETHING THE MALE DID OR SAID.
7.IF RULE 6 APPLIES, THE MALE MUST APPOLOGIZE IMMEDIATELY
FOR CAUSING THE MISUNDERSTANDING.
8.THE FEMALE CAN CHANGE HER MIND AT ANY GIVEN POINT IN TIME.
9.THE MALE MUST NEVER CHANGE HIS MIND WITHOUT WRITTEN
CONSENT FROM THE FEMALE.
10.THE FEMALE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY OR UPSET AT ANY
TIME.
11.THE MALE MUST REMAIN CALM AT ALL TIMES, UNLESS THE FEMALE WANTS HIM TO BE ANGRY OR UPSET.
12.THE FEMALE MUST, UNDER NO CIRCUNSTANCES, LET THE MALE
KNOW WHETHER OR NOT SHE WANTS HIM TO BE ANGRY OR UPSET.
13.IF THE FEMALE HAS <u><b>PMS</b></u>, ALL RULES ARE NULL AND VOID.
14.WHEN A FEMALE WANTS YOUR OPINION, SHE <b><u>GIVES</b></u> IT TO YOU WITHOUT QUESTION.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Isn't it true though unfortunately

It's very easy to figure a man out, no pretenses and mind games. For me, sex and good home cooked meals and I am happy. And they say women are the fairer/weaker sex. My dad used to tell me, "You can't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.";)
dale7(haven't been trapped, yet)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I heard that men are simply and only want two things.
1. Come naked
2. Bring beer

IS WINTER OVER YET? I'M GOING STIR CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Anna knows men

Those rules work for me. I will accept any woman with open arms if they arrive naked and with beer. By the way, the uglier you are, the more beer you will have to bring;)
dale7(freezing my cajones in arctic Michigan)

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Hi, everyone before i use to post here all the time....and got picked on by tw, hillbilly, i guess that was his name.. anyway alot has happened in my life since then, and i'm all grown up!
now you're right musicqueen..guys should always render before a women, and make good love to her as well! ok good being back!
-Sarita~

P.S. how are the guys here tw, dominican papi, y ja809, miss you all and pib, carol...HIIIIIIIIIII

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sarita mi pana...

'and i'm all grown up!'
Is that due to TW's guidance? i still have the picture you send to me in the mail!! You looked so innocent than. i hope that hasn't changed.
X.