Getting a Job In Dominican

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
Is it hard for one to get a job in Dominican? and I was wondering for cashier's what's the pay rate? now for $50,000.00 in Dominican what's that in U.S. more or less what does it equal Dominican = U.S.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Please do a search and read the archives, job hunting related questions have been answered many, many times.

US$1 = RD$22

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
cmrincon said:
Is it hard for one to get a job in Dominican? and I was wondering for cashier's what's the pay rate? now for $50,000.00 in Dominican what's that in U.S. more or less what does it equal Dominican = U.S.

Very hard, actually, impossible. There is no place called Dominican. There are people called Dominicans but I don't think they pay you just to be one.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bank cashiers do not ever make Rd$50,000 a month. Some bank managers have that as a base salary, I have heard...

HB

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
cmrincon said:

Hello, cmrincon, by the way instead of saying "in Dominican" why not just say "DR" it will be simple, in that way the board would not trash you, all the time. my two cent.
Tony Cabrera

WendyPavo

Dec 13, 2002
Ricktoronto and Pib -

Excellent enterainment!!!!
Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Cmrincon -
You would be hard-pressed to find a Cashier's job, as nearly every banking position is held by locals (native Dominicans).