flying with jets go to puerto plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy

Jan 27, 2003
have a charter flight with jets go in March to puerto plata ....wondering if anybody has info on that new service !!!!

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Are these the New York Jets of the NFL?? Be good to see them here in the sun!

HB

snoopy

Jan 27, 2003
not the football players !!!!!!! the airline jetsgo !!!!!!!
Thanks anyway !!!!!
Did share my dinning table with ex jets "crack head " Bob from the Howard Stern show on a cruise ship though...

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
JetsGo

JetsGo is just like any of the other Charter services that fly in from Canada like Westjet, Skyservice, etc. I recently booked air only flights for a couple of people that will be going on Westjet. I found out from the booking agency that agencies like Signature and World of Vacations etc. book entire planes and then sell the seats through discount booking operators. The planes are smaller usually than the air buses that Skyservice or Air Transat uses but I'm sure it will get you there. I would assume from the cheap rates that there are not a lot of frills like food or leg room so be prepared. Thank goodness it is a short flight!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Snoopy keep us informed if you hear any more. I looked at the web site and they only do Canada and Fort Lauderdale. If there's going to be is a flight to Puerto Plata please post it. It's a three hour flight who needs food.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Canadian Charter Flights - Air Only

The cheapest I have found, when available, is GoTravelDirect.com They fly using Zoom Air from Toronto Area (Hamilton), Ottawa and Halifax. Their website is: http://www.gotraveldirect.com/

The following are based on a 14 day trip, leaving the last week of March (only as an example):

Halifax to -
POP Mar. 25 - $730.00 CDN - $471.00 US all taxes included
PUJ Mar. 25 - $710.00 CDN - $458.00 US all taxes included

Ottawa to -
POP Mar. 27 - $730.00 CDN - $471.00 US all taxes included
PUJ Mar. 27 - $710.00 CDN - $458.00 US all taxes included

Hamilton (Toronto Area) to -
POP Mar. 29 - Not Available
With a bit of planning this was available earlier in the Winter Booking Season.

Only available departure date available for 14 days
POP Feb. 1 - $760.00 CDN - $490.00 US all taxes included
Based on $1 US = $1.55 CDN

FYI

Gregg

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Jetsgo is flying to Puerto Plata and Santo Domingo from Montreal and Toronto,you pay for your food and there are no extras.
J.H.

snoopy

Jan 27, 2003
Am actually booked with gotravel direct .... but our flight on "zoom" was cancelled due to lack of pasengers .... from Hamilton !!!! But Emily from go travel was very nice and found this charter for me !!!!!!

Last edited:

snoopy

Jan 27, 2003
actually Mr "jazzcom" I changed my last post from Toronto to Hamilton , never said anything about JFK .....in my first post I never said what airport I was leaving from .... :hurt:

Status
Not open for further replies.