Help! I need info like this site for Dominica

Shinerfan

Jan 28, 2003
Good day,

First of all, i find this forum to be one of the best I have ever seen. I plan on a three month business/pleasure trip there in the coming months, and will use this site extensively. I am a larimar wholesaler on St John and can't wait to visit. However, my girlfriend is in need of info for Dominica as she is flying there this weekend with no where to stay, she is adventerous like that. I was wondering if anyone knew of a comparable site for Dominica or had any "local" info that would help. We don't like fancy hotels or the usual tourist junkets. Nothing fancy. THanks in advance and I look forward to many more posts that are more relevant in the future. Also feel free to email anything to Jeff@savantmediagroup.com.
-Jeff

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks for the prase :)

I don't know of a site like DR1 related to Dominica.
All I would do is take a look on Google and see what it kicks up.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Time for some "Unabashed" "Ass" kissing!

There is no site like DR1 on any other topic,period! But then who but Dolores & Robert could run a site like this?? It must be like being the Secretary General of the United Nations, Warden of a large Federal Prison,Director of a home for the "Mentally Challenged",Leader of a "Street Gang",and head of an Orphanage,all at the same time! They are:Mother,Father,Parish Priest,Policeman,Doctor,Tour guide,Friend,and sometimes Foe,to all who enter here. If I were in charge I would just delete everyone's posts but MINE! Well almost! It is a good thing that DR1 is a "FREE" service,because we could not afford to pay them what it is worth! Best "Entertainment" value in the world,and the most fun you can have,"With Your Cloth On"! Although I do suspect that some of you are "Naked" on DR1! Cris,(Now back in my Cage!)

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
What do you mean some are naked,I thought everyone was naked.
Honda always naked and horny:bandit:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"JH" do you put a transparent plastic bag over your keyboard

when you look at the Media Galery,you wouldn't want to have an accident looking at "Theresa's" picture that could stick your "CapsLock" key in the "UP" position! Would You?? CRIS