Where is Mr. Guzman's office located?

michelle2504

Jan 29, 2003
I am happily married to a Dominican man and we will be travelling back to his country in a few weeks as we do numerous times a year, and this time I believe we will be needing a lawyer.

My question is where exactly is Mr. Fabio Guzman's office located and does he take on new clients or do they have to be referred by someone.

We have lived in the Dominican Republic before moving to Canada and have had some bad experiences with lawyer's who weren't very honest with us, that's why when I saw Mr. Guzman's great reputation here on DR1 I thought it would good to get more information.

Gracias, Michelle

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Mr. Guzman's primary office is in Sosua, on the third floor of the Bommarito building. The building is located on the highway at the entrance to Sosua, it is a 3-story, red & white building. You can't miss it.

I'm certain his office is accepting clients, as I know several people that have just started using his services. His website is www.drlawyer.com and you can email him at info@drlawyer.com

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
Click here for the location of our offices: http://www.drlawyer.com/txt/locations.html

I am usually two days a week in Sosua, a day in Las Terrenas-Samana and a day in San Francisco de Macor?s. I go to Santo Domingo just for special cases.

We'll be opening an office in La Romana this year.

I do accept new clients. (After all, I have 10 lawyers to take care of and two sons in law school!).