I feel awful, I made accused a friend making up a story about being rock-bombed

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Stay "Tuned",.."Film at Eleven"!!!!!!!

We are waiting for the "Drugs" to take Affect!!!!!!!!!!! ....OK,...."Earth to "Arturo" you are innocent! Don't let them "Get" you!!!!!!!! sometimes the good "Stuff" is SCARY! Hey,don;t Bogard that joint my friend!!!!CRIS:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :cool: :cool:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hey Arturito

Did the Haitian women fromElias Pi?a get to your head, or what? This is one weird post my man. Lets get to the bottom of this. We may call this the Arturogate.

TW

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
I apologize for leaving out the details but more than 80 people were arrested in the Villa Altagracia area for throwing rocks at cars traveling the Autopista Duarte. Many cars, including my friend's Toyota, were damaged and some drivers have been robbed when they stop to inspect their vehicles.

An Air Force officer (in a jeepeta of course) as well as an entertainer are among the more prominent victims. I thought my friend, who enjoys practical jokes, was pulling my leg but he was not. Apparently, several motorists have sustained fairly serious injuries. I think I saw it on channel 37 but it might have been another station.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
That's been going on forever....and now, after all this time they decide to do something about it. I remember when that girl from Yarumba got hit right on her head coming back from Bonao because she had her head right by the window. If I go by there, I gotta pack heat and let them know who not to mess with :p

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
dam tigres!

A few years back during a strike, a bus travelling in front of me got pelted by stones, breaking several windows, next to Villa Altagracia. luckily I did not get hit as I employed the zig-zag tactic. I would have shot them if I had a gun because a stone can kill.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
RULE # 1,2,3,and4 for motorists in the DR.

Never STOP!!!!!!!!! If your car is in an accident,and you can move,go! This goes double at night,and 10 times more after midnight!!!!!! I have lost a few windshields,and headlights,and my "Defensas" have taken a few "HITS",but I always make it home!!! CRIS

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
I'm with Criss on that one. In fact, as far as I am concerned, those 4 rules apply when dealing with police as well unless the road is blocked.

I've heard about the rock bandits for some time but my friend is a real joker and that kept me from putting two and two together. I really felt badly. Let's hope this discourages the delincuencia.