music help

linz

Jan 30, 2003
i was in sosua over christmas and heard a song that sounded like 'shook' by shawn desman ( a new canadian singer) but it really wasn't. it would be great if someone living there could download this song and see if you know what spanish song sounds like it. the main part that got me thinking it was 'shook' was the 'oooh oooh yeah yeah, ooh ooh yeah yeah' part towards the end of the song. thank you for your help.;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ooh ooh yeah yeah ? what unsual words to put in a song! Can you remember any other words? Was it merengue, bachata, salsa sounding music?

linz

Jan 30, 2003
i know i was very vague but that's all i remember. have you heard 'shook'? because that 'very original' ooh ooh yeah yeah part is identical to the part in the spanish song.

linz

Jan 30, 2003
what is jennifer's song? i'm sure it was a male singing it and it was a fast song. i have gone to that website before and was told that he hasn't recorded it in spanish but thank you for the suggestion. i'm trying to make a c.d. of songs i heard in the dominican. i bought a merengue/bachata c.d. from the animation team at the hotel i was at and i'm really addicted to it!