Air Canada service to POP?

goneglobal

Dec 6, 2002
Anyone have details of the service (if it exists)

Flight nos., frequency of service, etc.

I've heard they fly in from Toronto and Montreal.....

Thanks in advance...

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Air Canada Direct to POP

Air Canada has started to fly directly to POP although their flights are more expensive than the other charters. Given their financial condition I don't know how long this will last but I have seen their flights listed on some of the online broker sights that sell tickets via internet. I have not checked their frequency either. Want to use your Aeroplan miles? Good luck!!

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Air Canada has like 1 year in operation between Canada and PUJ, now they operate flights to POP. These operations are results of merge with some other canadian carriers that used to operate from Canada to Dominicana.

Air Canada's flights to Dominicana are served on charter basis, no regular sales are allowed, flights are not listed in reservation systems nor on their website. Only authorized canadian travel agents are allowed to sell tickets. Prices are subjects of travel status, inclusive tour fares are low, but Air Transat is still cheaper.

It is the same story as we have with Air Transat, they fly but don't sell here, ticketing is allowed only on their own stocks.

Today I've seen AC here in POP. :)

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
AC 084 YYZ-POP B767 1005-1505 ON SATURDAYS
AC 085 POP-NAS B767 1605-1705
NAS-YYZ B767 1730-2040

Also airline that flies POP-Montreal are JETSGO, AIR COLUMBUS and others.