hedonism in sosua

benetlyne

Feb 2, 2003
hi all

I will be in the DR next week and wonder if there is any beach for hedonism (nude sunbathing)in the Sosua region

thanks

benetlyne

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Probably, but the question is why on earth would you want to subject your body to that kind of abuse??? I have never understood it, seriously. I love breasts, love to see them on the beach, but why would a woman want to burn them like that? Can you explain it to me?

Actually, I would like a serious answer.

HB

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
HB,
If you build up a tan in a tanning bed before you go, there is no problem burning anything... ;)
mk

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I am not sure that hedonism = topless sunbathing

It is usually defined as an ethical system that evaluates the pursuit of pleasure as the highest good.

If that's just nude sunbathing I think the people at the Hedonsim resorts are misbehaving, a lot.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Hedonism

Rick is right on that. Hedonism is usually referred to as the pursuit of pleasure and the ethical doctrine that what is pleasurable is intrinsically good. For example, when I think of Hedonism I think of FKK clubs in Germany and other lands, lol. I am not familiar with beaches with total nude sunbathing, but I have seen women sunbathing topless, (Europeans) and nothing was wrong with that. Maybe someone else can fill you in on just a nude beach. If all you want is no tan lines, just wear a thong or something.
dale7(will never understand the desire for nude sunbathing)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Anti-Hedonism Actually

The whale sized tourists you see on the Boca Chica beach especially near Don Juan with no tops on would frighten a blind man and if hedonism is the pursuit of pleasure it sure isn't on the receiving end for the most part.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
In other words, subjecting your skin to ultraviolet lights and then to UV rays from the sun is done to promote what?
Skin cancer? Wrinkles? Gee Honey you look great, but why not take off that alligator skin mask?? Oh? You are so not wearing alligator leather gloves??

Sorry, so doesn't wash...

HB (Not hedonist billy)