I'm just curious how you all make it

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
If you don't get paid very much money for working at your jobs and the cost of living there is not so good, how do you make ends meet?

And, every thing seems to cost to much in pesos? I would like to ask if you have a hard time making why go on living there? And I seen on another post that so many Dominican's; are leaving there why would one want to move back after living in the U.S. for 15 years? I could ask him, but I don't want to bother him. I would just like answers from people who actually been living there and who have been living the life.

cmr

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Just edit the original post

cmrincon said:
oops I did it again, have a hard time making (it) why go on living there?

If you wrote it you are allowed to go back , press "edit" and correct it. Posting a post to comment on a mistake in your original post just doubles the agony.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Just visit and learn for yourself

Last post on any of your threads. Just visit and learn from yourself. You have issues that need to be resolved and instead of trying to have us tell you any info, which you seem not able or willing to comprehend, learn the hard way.
dale7(Listen to "Wall of Denial" by Stevie Ray Vaughan(the best musician to ever live) and you may find some answers)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'll make this really easy for you, see that little icon
top_search.gif
click on the other one that looks exactly like it and all your questions will be answered.

Sorry to sound so sarcastic, but your track record kind of dictates it...

etype55

Dec 30, 2002
Harsh reponses..And I was curious about your answers to. I don't know anything about anyones "trackrecord", but if someone is willing to indulge the question, I'd appreciate it myself. Remember, this is a public forum and many people come here to gather info. Yea, a search would turn up "some" answers. But this is a direct question, and direct answers would helpful.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We are all rich!

When we say that house maids only make 100 US dollars a month,that doesn't mean that we do! Those of us who work here make thousands every month.Those who are retired,or "Winter" here have already made hundreds of thousands for our retirement accounts! So if you are a "Maid" in New Jersey,and want to be a "Maid" here,now you know how much you will make! Cris

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
cmrincon said:
If you don't get paid very much money for working at your jobs and the cost of living there is not so good, how do you make ends meet?

We take two whores in the evening and feel much better in the morning*

*Not my original idea, but rather a friend of mine's that I found quite applicable here for many a reason. I'll leave it up to that person to take the credit or remain anonymous ;)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Making what?

I've gone about $9K in debt since moving here.

I make in a month what I used to make by lunchtime (and that time was normally spent right here :cool:).

Don't come here to make money, come here to make life.

I came here like Thoreau went to the woods. To learn the lessons.

Civil Disobedience (sometimes "uncivil" on the weekends).

Is it Friday yet?

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Henry David Thoreau? I hope to make it to Concord, Mass. someday.

-Jose?to
Part and parcel of this Earth. A tree hugger.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I used to bike out to Walden Pond a couple times a week and read his stuff. Swim across and back, read more.

If for no other reason than....I could.