From a Haitian brother regarding a post on this site about Haitian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

makendal30

Feb 3, 2003
Well, first let me begin by saying hello to my Dominican brothers and sisters, or should I say, those who can accept me as a brother. This is my first time on this site and I plan to circumnavigate it so as to get a feel of the mindset and the culturehere on the site.

The circumstances in which I find myself presented here are not favorable as I would have rather have been invited here based on some unifying foundation or sense of fellowship and comraderie. At one of the Haitian websites a post was made regarding several comments made here about Haitian women. Rather than comment, I chose to investigate for myself and draw my own conclusions. Suffice to say that I did read the thread regarding the subject, and although it did not sit well with me, I will not reply to it as of yet since I must read many posts and threads and topics to get an overview of the mindset of the posters of this site before I go off on a tangent.

I must say that the island of Hispaniola, now separated into Haiti and Dominican Republic, has a long history. The beginning history is filled with slave revolts where slaves of both sides of teh island fought side by side for freedom against France, Spain, and Britain. I will not go further than that because I am sure there shall be differences of opinions based on teh history of both countries. It is safe to assume that the color painted by Dominicans will be pro-Dominican and that painted by haitian historians will be pro-Haitian.

It is disturbing that here we are, 2003, well into a new millenium, and issues of class and color...racism and hate are still prevalent and now being permeated throughout the internet by those whose minds are comparable to that of a used tampon. Those of a lesser mindset always complain about the problems and always chastize others, adding fuel to the fire, but never seem to have a solution, except something like "race cleansing". When i read that particular comment regarding sleeping with all the Haitian women and impregnating them to cleanse the race, I found that comment revolting for many reasons. It reminded me of Nazi Germany and Hitler with there ideas and practices of race cleansing, and gas chambers. With regard to this and anything else that may stem from it, well, all I can say is that comments like that birth and breed hate, but there are many valiant social soldiers, well prepared to keep the race and the country safe from such atrocity as revisiting race cleansing. How can you cleanse that which is not dirty, only different from your culture? Or has racism, racial bias and indiscriminate hate taken over 100% of your mind? that question is for the person who posted about "cleansing the race".

Just as there are problems in DR, regarding Haitians, there are problems in Haiti regarding Dominicans. To fuel the fire of hate will bring us nowhere while we still continue to walk down streets named after Che Guevarra, Jose Marti and Martin Luther King. Our brother across the water, Fidel Castro, feels differently than our neighbors across the border but I cannot understand why or how.

Now, to digress just a little, as far as my Haitian women are concerned. Hmmmm...where shall I begin? Well, I must say, as a nationalist, I would say that Haitian women are the best in the world, but then again, from a nationalistic point of view, what would expect me to say? It doesn't mean that I have not slept with any of the Dominican women in the cafes and bordellos who crossed the border to come sell themselves for quick cash. many Haitian men spend much of their money and their time in these bordellos sleeping with Dominican women and if you come to Haiti you will find these bordellos and prostitutional bar/hotels in Ounaminthe, Petion Ville, Port Au Prince, Carrefour and Au Cap. As a matter of fact, right here in NY, there are clubs like El Cantinero in Elmont where gentlemen (70% Haitian) go to pay mostly Dominican and Columbian $2.00 per dance, just to dance Merengue, Batchata and Kompa (Haitian Music). Some of these women get paid more depending on how they grind, what they do while their dancing, etc., etc., and alot of them get paid or ask for payment for sex and parking lot blowjobs. Does this make all Dominican women hoes? Would it be fair for me to generalize all dominican men as such? No. I just wondered why Haitians resorted to these kinds of clubs. i could not fathom why until it dawned on me....Haitian women would never blatantly expose themselves to such atrocity as thry are quite prim and proper, respectable and always looking to keep their self-respect.

To my knowledge, there are no public bordellos and bar/cafes in the Dominican Republic filled with Haitian women and Dominican men, but there are many places in DR where men will attempt to sleep with their Haitian maids, as is the nature of man, not just Dominicans. Even in NY, you have El Cantinero and La Plaza Nueva...filled with Dominicans and Columbians and Puerto ricans...no Haitian women. You will find Mexican men, peruvian men, Dominicand and Puerto Rican men looking for these women, so I guess business is good, it's just not our type of business...it doesn;t mean we don;t do dirt, just not that type of dirt. This tirade is not only to show you my point, and also depict my displeasure with the remarks from the posts regarding Haitian women, but to let you know that there is dirt everywhere, but throwing more dirt will only make things dirtier, especially if the other party feels he/she has more dirt to throw or your backyard is not as clean as you would wish it to be.

Women are women, beautiful in different ways, whether Haitian, Dominican, African-American, Mexican, Chinese or Russian. A real man is not attracted to a women based on her geographical background, but on her initial beauty and qualities.

To go off on another tangent again, I must say that history has done a good job of separating us by language, color lines, class and religion...but how is it that we cook the same food, use the same spices, dance practically the same music, love the same sport (Soccer), practice the same Vodun/Santeria and believe in the same God, yet want to be so different? How can we be soooooooooo similar but fight so hard to maintain walls of differences? Both Haitians and Dominicans have alot to be angry at each other about, historically, from the 1700's to the 1800's, the Dominican Vespers, the Bateys and cane cutters, etc. etc....but shall the sins of our fathers and the anger of our grandparents continue to perpetuate themselves through our bloodlines? It would seem so based on the post I read here on your website.

So, as I pass the ball of righteousness and brotherhood to you...you have the choice to make a goal for equality and brotherly love or kick it out of bounds into the sidelines of racial animosity. Or someone can reply with something stupid...we get that alot too on our Haitian sites! LOL!

I will still be Haitian, I will still be proud to be the first black republic, and I will always stand and fight for my honor and respect as well as that of the Haitian woman. So...holla back, ya heard!

MAKENDAL30
1804-2004 200 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE

Last edited:

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Wow man, what a post. Let me be the first to offer my three cheers to this post!!!

However, I would like you to take the shot and say what you have about the Haitian women in bed without asking for more opinion.

Regards,

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Great Post and I'm not afraid to say that I couldn't agree with you more. You brought up a lot of very good and true points. Keep speaking!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Yeah..that was some post.Welcome to DR1.By the way..the person you are referring to who spoke of impregnating the Hatian women to clense and whiten their race is GOLO and even though that sounds rediculous..he is one of the best posters on here.
I hope you keep posting.
Larry

makendal30

Feb 3, 2003
Ok, you want me to tell you what Haitian women have that make the "the best" in my eyes? LOL...

well, a woman is "the best" not by geography, but by her own standards. I have more experience with Haitian women than with other nationalities and therefore, from a biased point of view, would say they are the best.

Not to say that I have not slept with Latinas before, but some Haitian men like to hear the kreyol when they are in bed...they want to hear all that nasty talk in kreyol and want to see that caramel chocolate woman milk chocolate kreyol woman panting and screaming underneath (or on top of them). Haitian women also are very capricious and make you work for the whatchamacallit, that way when you get it, you feel like you have accomplished something similar to climbing the highest mountain and platning your flag while beating your chest like Tarzan...

the pre and post sex is wonderful with haitian woman, from the courting to teh breakfast or dinner afterwards, the way they get up and get a warm cloth and wash your testicles while your exhausted from those two minutes (LOL), and teh way they hold you and respect you...

Haitian women have a way of showing the general public that they are saints...from the way they dress and speak, to teh church that they go to...but then, when their man gets them in the bedroom, that's when he realizes that this woman is about to flip his world upside down!

they don;t get into bed with you like its a job they have to complete...sh*t, they're in bed before you hoping you're not tired...

...i have been with my fair share of dominican women, buuuuut, i won;t get into that right now....

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Originally posted by Villa Trina
What is the website regarding Haiti that we, or maybe
just I, can check out?
Pls. do, I am most interested in knowing that website. I have a few Haitian websites bookmarked, none has a forum or chat.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Makendal 30

Welcome to DR1. But you are not my brother!! If I were you I would be concentrating more on uniting your brothers in Haiti. Your nation is a goddam mess. Try to teach your fellow brothers to preserve your trees, that is, if you have any left.

Yes, it is a blessing that we have totally different cultures and language. I just wished we had a Berlin type wall so you guys stay there and our speculating Dominican trash that crosses over to Haiti to look for a living stays here, or better yet take a boat down Canal de La Mona and get eaten up by hungry sharks.

I would not be unhappy at all if you expell Dominicans in Haiti as long as you get your Haitian trash out of here. Besides, Dominicans who go to Haiti as so trashy they deserve Haitian citizenship.

About the only thing I would like to see Haitians and Dominicans together is taking the same boats to Puerto Rico, or better yet to Miami and feed the sharks.

TW

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
makendal30

Interesting post, thanks for showing your point of view. Dont worry too much about Golo, he has some interesting and extreme points of view, but it is good for us gringos to see the attitudes on both sides of the border.

I understand at least part of the dislike for haitians by dominicans. When a large group of them move in to a small quiet clean town like my own and start begging, burdening the hospitals, squatting on property, deficating in the streets, have a diseased appearance (hair falling out etc) It is very upsetting to the community.

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
I just looked up the word 'irony' in the dictionary, and I found some names.

-Jose?to
"those who, with a feigned modesty, condemn as useless what they write" (Locke).

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Definitions

I just looked up in the dictionary the word "introspection" and found this:

"look yourself in the mirror, the answer to your question is there"

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You may have "Fooled" some of the people on DR1,But you haven't fooled me!!!!

You my "Haitian Brother" are a NEW YORK raised "Con Man"! You are filled with so much "CRAP" that you must wipe your mouth with toilet paper after you are done speaking! Your real "Racist Views" will soon be seen,as I can easily see them boiling below the surface of your pseudo-intellectual ramblings!By the way,if you want a good "Blow-Job",you don't need to go to a parking lot in New York to look for a dominican woman(If "Hatianas" are so good how come you and your Haitian Brothers go nuts after dominican women?) you can go to Boca Chica and get your hair "Corn rowed" and a "BJ" at the same time from one of your "Haitian Saints",on her way to church I guess!!!You have only made things worse here.While insults to Haitian woman are not valid,neither are your statements about Dominican women! Your post is nothing but the ignorant "Bravado" of a Hatian Nationalist.If you like "FIDEL" so much,go live with him.I've been there.The police don't let Black Cubans into the big hotels.So much for "Brotherhood"! Enjoy the free ride in New York! It is easy to "Support" your "Hatian Brothers" from there!CRIS

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
The funny thing is that I wasn't even talking about you. Now, how's that for jumping the gun? And that's a question that I don't have to look up.

-Jose?to
Constantly underestimated. A David for YOUR 800-pound gorrilla/Goliath. And a new breed of pariguayo.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re: You may have "Fooled" some of the people on DR1,But you haven't fooled me!!!!

Criss Colon said:
You are filled with so much "CRAP" that you must wipe your mouth with toilet paper after you are done speaking!

This was a good one. The rest I have heard before.
X.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
jose?to said:
The funny thing is that I wasn't even talking about you. Now, how's that for jumping the gun? And that's a question that I don't have to look up.

-Jose?to
Constantly underestimated. A David for YOUR 800-pound gorrilla/Goliath. And a new breed of pariguayo.
No..I believe joseito was referring to me.
Joseito..the reason I had a positive response to Makendal's post and you might have detected a slight anti-Hatian odor to my posts in other threads is that I have an open mind and I am receptive to new information and ideas.....I also forsee some interesting banter(to put in nicely) between Makendal and Golo and Chris(among others).
Larry

Papi Lindo NJ

Feb 4, 2003
Criss Colon You are the man

That haitian con man is not fooling me either with that bunch of quasi-fancy words.

Criss Colon for president 2004. (PRSC)

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Re: You may have "Fooled" some of the people on DR1,But you haven't fooled me!!!!

Criss Colon said:
You my "Haitian Brother" are a NEW YORK raised "Con Man"! You are filled with so much "CRAP" that you must wipe your mouth with toilet paper after you are done speaking! Your real "Racist Views" will soon be seen,as I can easily see them boiling below the surface of your pseudo-intellectual ramblings!By the way,if you want a good "Blow-Job",you don't need to go to a parking lot in New York to look for a dominican woman(If "Hatianas" are so good how come you and your Haitian Brothers go nuts after dominican women?) you can go to Boca Chica and get your hair "Corn rowed" and a "BJ" at the same time from one of your "Haitian Saints",on her way to church I guess!!!You have only made things worse here.While insults to Haitian woman are not valid,neither are your statements about Dominican women! Your post is nothing but the ignorant "Bravado" of a Hatian Nationalist.If you like "FIDEL" so much,go live with him.I've been there.The police don't let Black Cubans into the big hotels.So much for "Brotherhood"! Enjoy the free ride in New York! It is easy to "Support" your "Hatian Brothers" from there!CRIS

You hit it right on the nail Mr. Colon!, enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.