La Vega Carnival

onionhed

Dec 11, 2002
Will the Carnival in La Vega continue thruogh the weekend of 3/2? My wife and I will arrive on the North Coast 3/1.
Thanking you in advance,
Mark & Kelly

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Where From??

Yes, Sunday the 2nd, will be the last day.
My wife and I will also be there that day.
WHere are you guys coming in from?
We are, Ex-NY, LI, maybe well see you guys there?

Tim H.

onionhed

Dec 11, 2002
We are coming from the great frozen North West. Wa. State to be exact. Although the sun is shining this morning ( the second time we've seen it in two months) it is still only 29 f. We can't f#@!!!ing wait to get out of here. We will be on the north coast for approx. three weeks looking for some sort of permenent residence. Would love to get together and have a beer or two with anybody that is interested. We plan on buying a cell phone as soon as we arrive w/ prepaid service. How could we contact you?
Mark:beard:

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Too bad you won't be here when we are (2 weeks beginning Feb 9). We're looking for house to buy too (vacation only - not permanet - yet!) and would love to hang out with some visiting americans.

Ken - if you're reading this, we'll be seeing you too, when Dean finishes showing us houses! ElNeptune has a place he's showing us too.

Timex - where do you live? we'll be in Sosua/Cabarete area.

Doug & Jan (Kentucky)

onionhed

Dec 11, 2002
Let us know if you'll need someone to house sit/rent when you're not in the DR. Possible partners?
Mark and Kelly.