Record Breaking Kids

cvickers

Feb 5, 2003
I am a teacher At Primrose School of Lake Hill in Frisco, Texas. My class and I are attempting to get into the Guinness Book of World Records by Most Postcards Received. My class is very excited and we would love to gather postcards from every state. If you would please print this in your paper and ask people to send postcards to:
Primrose School Of Lake Hill
Ms. Crystal's Class
5349 Lakehill Blvd.
Frisco, Tx 75034
(972) 668-4300
This would make 23 kids very excited to know that they made a little bit of history. If you would please let us know if you are going to print our letter, it would help us keep track of where its been.
Thank you for your time,
Crystal Vickers

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
That is a great idea!

It gives the kids a great class project of working together, that will always be remembered, as well, they get to learn about new cities and from different countries, that they may have not known existed!

Best of luck and you'll get my postcard :)

mariposa34

Jan 16, 2003
isn't it amazing the smart elic, negative, rude remarks are all from the men and the supportive positive answers are from the women! :)
I will send a postcard also.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
mariposa34 - I agree and I have removed those posts.

Ms. Crystal's Class emailed us first before posting.
It's a great idea and I hope people support their record breaking attempt.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Why not? I'll try it...Now where in Santiago do they sell post cards? Post office is on strike...Oh well, I'll mail it from Miami...

HB

cvickers

Feb 5, 2003
Thanks

Thanks to all those who are sending cards this means a lot to quite a few children!
Crystal

WendyPavo

Dec 13, 2002
I'll be in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for the next two weeks, and would be happy to send a postcard from there (but I make no guarantees that it'll actually arrive!!). ;)
Good luck !!!
Be sure to let us know if you make it!!

Rosanie

Sep 20, 2002
I put my card in the mail this morning! I am sure you will be receiving many in the next few weeks. Is there a end date? or will you keep going until you have enough to beat the record?

Good luck and happy counting!! :squareeye

Rosanie

cvickers

Feb 5, 2003
I have already began receiving postcards from people on the DR1! thank you so much and keep them coming! We are up to 10,000!
Crystal