Methadone

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
And I thought I had seen everything. I have never heard of one there but the residents there will be answering before too long. Why do you ask? I am nosy.
dale7(one thing I have never tried, heroin)

Last edited:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Please contact the local D.N.C.D. office they will be glad to help you in your rehabilitation program and have an excelent care facility called La Victoria.
J.H.:confused:

SVLENGR

Jan 6, 2003
Thanks for your help
What is DNCD office ? Phone # ?
In explanation : When you (me) are on methadone you have to transfere to local clinic while on vacation because some states will only give limited take-out dosage, not 7 days.

DOMINICANA

Feb 7, 2003
2lines :

1)D. N. C.D. = dominican authorities that handle drug traffic etc
2)La Victoria = jail ( please update on situation of Dominican jails)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
SVLENGR said:
Does anyone know if there are methadone clinics in D.R,?
Phone Number?
no but if you cant find any there are some hatians walking around sosua selling crack.Maybe that will help you.
Larry

jackel543

Jun 8, 2008
Short Pecker People

Soory man that all these half breeded,over grown pecker heads make fun of you. I understand why you are asking and I was wondering the same thing so if you find out. Please write me back. Thank you Retards!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Soory man that all these half breeded,over grown pecker heads make fun of you. I understand why you are asking and I was wondering the same thing so if you find out. Please write me back. Thank you Retards!
I wonder if you noticed that you just responded to a thread that is 5 years old.
It's so old, that at least one of the members who replied, is now deceased.
You might find that when you're a newbie on an internet forum, that you will be better received if you avoid calling the folks, "half breeded,over grown pecker heads".
Some of the members might take offense to being called that, and be unwilling to assist you.

A

apostropheman

while some of us might resemble that...

at least we can spell sorry, (I won't even go near your "half breeded" comment :ermm:) so perhaps we're not as ignorant as some :D

Is it true that Heroin and methadone are sexual inhibitors? ...like it's really hard to get it up while under the influence :cheeky:

At least we don't have THAT issue to deal with ;):bunny::bunny:

Now who's the retarded pecker head? :eek:gre:

Mar 2, 2008
Fellow retards, you know I was just thinking, Gosh, maybe Rocky has something there with the comment thing and ****ing people off.

Note to self,
I shouldn't be mean to people I don't know, they might not like me when I actually need help, and then I won't have anybody to assist me. That would really suck.

Hummm, I've got to remember that. Maybe there's a lesson there for all of us.

J

John Evans

I thought it was a compliment compared to what some people have called me- i dont know the answer though

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Are you a methadone maintained heroin addict?

In the other tread that he started I posted:

Is the medication available in the D.R.? If so, can a Doctor perscribe/administer?

Regards, Ringo

I did not want to enter into this mess. See the other thread.