Iberostar Punta Cana

keilen

Feb 5, 2003
Hello> Has anyone stayed at the Iberostar Punta Cana?
There are 4 of us all adults leaving cold Michigan in 20 days and would like any information anyone has. A few of the quiestions we hace are 1. Is there coffee makers in the room? 2. Is there imported drinks at the resort or all domestic? What kind of beer?
3. A little confused on the two Iberostars next to each other are you allowed to eat and play at both? Which is the best with the coldest beer? 4. Do they stock the mini fridge with beer? Can you take a bottle of liquor to your room? Any information would be great. thanks:

CMS

Jan 28, 2003
Keilen,
I've stayed at the Iberostar, Punta Cana. I believe you can use both facilities. The mini-fridge is stocked with beer and soft drinks, and if I remember correctly those drinks are included in your all inclusive package! There is cold beer on tap at all the bars, but also in the large family restaurant so you don't have to wait long for your next Presidente. The beaches at Punta Cana are some of the most beautiful on the island. If you like the all inclusive type experience you will really enjoy the Iberostar.
(I stayed at the Iberostar 3 years ago so I don't know how much things have changed)