the whale is due down south!!!

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
i would like to take a moment out and announce my arrival in POP march 8th. i'll be staying at the jack tar with a friend :0 ) can i say yay???????!!?!

although i will not die of a broken heart if i do not meet any of the dr1ers while in the dominican republic.... i would like to however, have a nice drink/chill session with anyone interested.

would LOVE to meet colon / azb to show this fine ass off. (he ha)

Lee-Lee <----------- proudly posting at #204 and still 'loved' by so many on the forum.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
lee lee just out of curiosity how much is your flight/package? That is the busiest weekend (March Break)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Since when did "Jack Tar" become Lesbians only"""

I could not resist! I have actually missed you! Would that be a "Lesbifriend",or a male friend? I would really like to see your "Fine Ass" but I don't travel to get laid,much less look! If you come to Santo Domingo,I'll let you stay at my apt. for free! that far I do go!Christopher Colonoscope!CCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccccCCCCCCCCC

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I am sure that there will be a line of DR1ers there to greet you.

LeeLee..Like an annoying hemmoriod that keeps coming back.

Larry

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
If you happen to migrate close to the Santo Domingo coast, give me a holler, LL. I might be inclined to throw a harpoon or two your way -- or even buy you a brew ;)

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
Re: Since when did "Jack Tar" become Lesbians only"""

Criss Colon said:
Would that be a "Lesbifriend",or a male friend?

wouldn't you love to know..... i'm not sure if i'll be in your area; maybe next time :)

anna...... i paid $1600 CDN after taxes.... can i say a deal or what???

Lee-Lee.... the every so annoying prasite (just to quote a fellow DR1er)

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Lee-Lee...

Have fun while you're in my country, girl, you deserve it!

-Indie
Don't ever call yourself a "whale", sweetie, 'cause you're not a whale. You're a human being, and nobody - NO BODY - is perfect.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Have fun

Heavens forbid we'll miss eachother by a few days, how can I go on living and I was hoping to play Captain Ahab. Stay aware of skankies admiring your "blow hole" and if you are going to use them, make sure they double wrap with industrial strength latex, just some sarcastic humor.;) I'll even rephrase my quote, "have a parasital good time."lol
dale7(less than 20 days, yeehaw)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Lee Lee considering they were asking about 1100 with taxes for flight only leaving Mar.8, I'd say you did ok.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
anna,
i got a great deal from a friend that works for sunquest... otherwise i would have been paying well into 2 G's for that trip since it IS the busiest time of the year....... i am somewhat worried about too many college kids running around; but then again, with college kids come college BOYS ;)

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Re: Re: Since when did "Jack Tar" become Lesbians only"""

Lee-Lee said:
i paid $1600 CDN after taxes.... can i say a deal or what???

Hey Lee-Lee,

Not a bad price for March break, but wow that's a lot considering I paid under $1000 with single supplement in August.

I hope you have a great time! You're going to love JTV! Watch out for the boys...Reggie, Cristian, and especially Sexy Manuel! LOL.

Good luck if you run into Benji...I hope you really let him have it!

Have fun!

Debs

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wud, I checked that out and when I click to confirm availability it says The requested flight is not available. But it's ok because we're not going in March. I may go in April

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Heyzb
Should you come to P.P. so we can have a reunion with Lee Lee?Ill hook up if she wants since work in Playa Dorado and she may want to see an old man who cant get anything but hookers(she may be surprised)anyway shes white so that makes her your type.
Lee Lee f you want to meet for a beer ask the guest service at J.T.V. to call me at Flamenco,just tell them John in the gran sala.
J.H .:cool: