Quad tours okay for kids ?

Mark H

Feb 4, 2003
Is it appropriate to brings kids on any of the quad tours fron Jaun Dolio area ? We'd have them ride on the back of ours quads with us but don't want to bring them if it's inappropriate. If it's not any other tours/snorkeling that may be acceptable ? We're looking for activity type tours. Kids are 7 and 8.

thanks,

Mark

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Your kids will enjoy them immensely. Suggest you bring goggles or sun glasses for them to protect them from flying dust particles. Probably by the time you come the Cueva de la Maravillas will be open. Don't miss that one. Also see http://dr1.com/travel/juandolio/ and check out the links to nearby La Romana and Boca Chica for more things to do. You may consider a city tour to Santo Domingo, too.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
bring some old long sleeve white shirts and a hat. sun burns are no fun.

I take my kids (ages 3 and 1) for rides on my motorcyle. They like it so much, they cry when the trip is over. Quads should be safer and easier than bikes...

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yep,great fun. My 15 year old was allowed to drive one himself(big boy, looks older) Although they do ask you to be over 16. I agree with Dolores, GOGGLES ARE A MUST.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Good thread. Very good information. HB approves 100%, with my blessing!

HB
big.gif