Argh...

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Nobody told me there were TWO schools for the deaf in the capital.

I have been in contact with the wrong school this whole time. I figured this out when sweet Ms. Jimenez asked me today, "Doctor who? Coming when?"

So now I am back at square one. The school is called Escuela Nacional de los Sordos, NOT el Instituto al Ayuda del Sordo.

Anyone know where this is located and where we can stay close by?

Mainegirl, having a Monday

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Also, nobody told me there were two schools! Let's try this. There is an Escuela Nacional de Sordomudo (deaf mute) at Lic Juan T Mejia y Cote #67 ( L T Mejia y C.). It is located west of Av. Tiradentes and north of Av. J F Kennedy. I believe it does intersect with Kennedy traveliing west about 2-3 blocks from the intersection of Kennedy and Tiradentes. The Phone number is 809-565-6176. Note: There are hotels on Tiradentes. The Naco is one of them. Its rates are reasonable. I believe some of the hard core Posters and DR1 Staff have had fiesta there.

Also, does the Doctor have a name and an office in Santo Domingo? You may want to consider tracking the location of the school through some assistance from his office. Good Luck and Regards, PJT