Project Manager Opportunity - Santo Domingo

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Requirements:
The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, Industrial Engineer or Administration (CPA or MBA preferred but not required), and have a solid experience in Project Management in a professional services/consulting firm environment.

Working within our Project Management team your main responsibilities will be monitoring part of the on-going office projects in from proposal to planning, execution and delivery. Experience in one or more of these fields is absolutely required.

The position requires superb planning skills, a proven ability to timely resolve and monitor all project-related issues and expert knowledge of MS Project.

The ideal candidate must be bilingual English/Spanish, results-oriented, and with a strong attention to detail. In addition, he/she must be able to perform under pressure in a client oriented deadline-driven environment, and to participate in multidisciplinary teamwork.

Contact Information :.
careers@do.pwcglobal.com
PricewaterhouseCoopers
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Fax: 809 541 1210

A

americano

I have seen this announcement advertised since... October/November??? I have even spoken with Ms. Alfro (who is a terrible liar...she said the position was filled). Is it that difficult to find someone??

A

americano

I think they are looking for someone to spin "straw into gold" or something.

I hope they fine what they are looking for soon. Becuase personally I am tired of them "crying" all over the place.