there is always two sides on a medallion

Status
Not open for further replies.

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
For those who are describing the owner of Tropical House of Mu?oz as a person that can't hold her promises, I can say that they don't know everything about it and they did'nt made any research before making a destructive message.

If your read carefully the web site of Mrs Diane Pellerin you will have to confirm that she is not making any promises, on the contrary!!! She does'nt even encourage poeple to look for a job in DR but she undeline that there are a few possibilities.

If she, by mistake, thought that you had some jobs for poeple and it is not factual, why don't you communicate with her and tell her not to give any references about you. I am sure that Mrs Pellerin will understand and won't do it again. This is a civilize way to act.

As far as the prices of the lodging she offers, I find them very reasonnable. I had a stay myselph at her place and she always was very correct with me. I also know a few poeple who stayed at her place before and had nothing to say against Mrs. Pellerin.

It easy to demolish somebody without having all the information and find poeple who don't know anything about the facts to give you some approbations.

Everything you are writing on this board is public, so please act with more cautiousness.

The Dominican Republic his a tropical paradise but if it is filled with animosity, it will destroy the climate. Be politicaly correct, please.

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.