Another Dominican airline "AVIACO AIRLINES"

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Well, it seems that more people have weird dreams to realize. Ever heard about AVIACO AIRLINES, their office is like in PLAZA CENTRAL, well they say that soon they will launch their first regular flight. You won't beleive me but they could not find destination that far as Moscow. Their first ambition is to fly weekly flight Punta Cana-Moscow. I don't want to mention that they don't have lisence from Russian Authorities, but they already talk about this "TITANIC style" project. They will also conquer MAD, PAR and other european cities. This is so funny.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
let's see what happens.

do u know if they are planing to fly to NY?

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Here everyone is flying to NYC, the only one who is absent is OMSA.

Air Santo Domingo, Aerocontinente, Pan Am and others are trying to go there, we have dozens of small companies like AVIACO who is eager to fly there, so don't wonder. One day you'll see "Carro Publico Airlines" in NYC. :(

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1

My sources are not papers, I don't have to read. People at Aviaco Airlines are trying to create an image that they fly there. This airline is not russian, you can call them at 476-0296 to find out more details.

What about Viva Airlines? Who forgets about it, it exists on papers, so let's adore them :)

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
So Viva Airlines

Viva Airlines o lets know their new name

Aeronaves Queen Air Services

they have on their fleet an A320-200 flys on Saturday JFK-SDQ-PUJ-JFK operated flight by Skyservice (FAA Cat.2)

They have also planned to rent aircrafts from Falcon Air

cara

Feb 21, 2003
Mr. Samara, creemos que usted esta fuera de este mundo, Viva Air volara quiera usted o no, lo de esta linea aerea Aviaco, creemos que estas personas solo estan trabajando como los demas, para traer turismo al pais.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
cara

actually Aviaco Airlines was the airline is Spain.
Started ops in 1948. Acquired by Instituto Nacional de Industria, then Iberia (75%, later 33%). Buy-out by pilots failed in 1996. Merged into Iberia.

cara

Feb 21, 2003
Aviastar. AVIACO is a Comany created in Russia and will be certificate in the D.R.