USA3000 Airlines routes

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1,

yes Aeromar has done a good job

you've lost SJU, POP, MAD - this is good!

USA3000 is increasing flights to PUJ, and you don't fly to PUJ, so what's the problem.

Let me remind you that this thread is about USA300, not BQ.

Everywhere you go you talk about that "African Palm Tree scheme" carrier.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
USA3000 AEROMAR LANDOMINICANA PAN AM DOMINICANA doesnt matter every airline can get some rejects and thats happends with Aeromar and was not enough IMAGE of Aeromar on route POP-JFK so American Airlines hace reduced flights and fiared American Airlines workers on POP the demand is gone to STI

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1, right

because of the new airport in STI now POP became less crowded, even SDQ lost passengers, so. And do not compare USA300 with BQ, USA3000 is for american tourists mostly, and they fly on american charter carriers like that one. American tourists will not fly on BQ

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Having flown on Usa3000 to PUJ in september I hjave to say that I was impressed. Not even AA has given me better service than USA3000 so I don't think BQ can measure up.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Ok but you havent try the flight

Some times is no posibilites to fly American Air or other carriers so you need to buy ticket to other airlines if yoy want to fy to DR

And i am really disapointed why people think they will not fly Aeromar every time the same thing but every airlien give the same production and all airlines are savety on the laws so no problem.

Get the Airline thats compares by you, if Aeromar has really BAD HORRIBLE service so why they still promoting for Horrible service? think about it.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1

Aeromar has bad service, just deal with, everyone knows it.

There are good airlines like British Airways, Singapore Airlines, Swiss, Siberia Airlines, American

and bad airlines, unfortunately amount of bad carriers is greater than the good one, so.

Aeromar is together in list with APA, Northwest, Delta, Iberia, Air France, Air Afrique and other bad companies.

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
There is an article on USA 3000 in the April edition of "Airways" magazine. I just got it in the mail yesterday; a pic of their A-320 is on the cover. Not a long article, but pretty good.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
seriously...some people just don't give up

I thought the thread was abour USA3000?

Samana, just deal with thr fasct that BQ is not reliable right now.

When Aeromar allows people from La Mega to "hijack" their plane and let them do whatever they want, it shows you how safe they are. Bottom line, USA3000 is a newer and much better airline than BQ.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
dal

Second bigger airline in the world...was name best airline 1998 and now bets airline in Colombia.

So i was a x-BA staff in Sju...and i kow that BA has a great Customer Services...but Dal still giving good services.....

cara

Feb 21, 2003
USA 3000 will bring more tourist to the DR. Creo que aeromar tiene sus dias contados, con los precios de operacion que tiene, con un estornudo se va apique y con la gerencia que estan teniendo............................................