Easter weekend get-together, anyone?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Since Jazzcom is still busy shoveling snow in his back yard to get his baja-panty SUV out, I thought I start this new thread.
Jazzcom and your Humble AZB will be in the north coast for the easter weekend, if anyone would like to come and join us for dinner and certain laughters, please sign in now.
So far we have: AZB, Jazzcom, Johnny Honda (for sure), maybe kenoshaCris (he seems to be there always) and...etc
Lets hear from you now.
Regards, AZB
First 10 participants get to win a free date with jazzcom's sosua wives, yes, all for free.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I'm going to be in Sosua, as well, on that weekend...would love to meet up with you all.
I will decline on the date with Jazz's Sosua wives, however...

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
KenoshaChris indeed is scheduled to be in town that weekend. Since Trina isn't interested, does that mean I get the first pick of the litter?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ouch... you guys trying to hurt my feelings? How about I give you fifty US dollars and one wife Trina?

Man I just got finished with the snow at my office. You won't believe how much snow I moved out of the parking lot. This was easier than shoveling the walkway at my house since I have a 65 HP Cummins Diesel Case Skidsteer to do this. Took me 3 hours to move all that crap out of the way though. I cant even park more than 22 cars there. Thats a lot of the white stuff! Where is Larry when I need him:)

Nice guy that I am helped out my neighbors for 2 hours also. I quit, I need a Chiropractor from last nights shoveling and I need a new wife to rub me till I start to feel better. I am going to the DR sometime next month also but need to get to the capitol to redo my permanant residency thingy.

A Tired,
Escott

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Ouch... you guys trying to hurt my feelings? How about I give you fifty US dollars and one wife Trina?

Come on, Jazz, you know that there are not many Sosua girls that like to sleep with tourists (;) ;) ), so why are you trying to give them away? Besides, muff-diving isn't my sport :)surprised did I say that???)...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
man o man, I saw the snow on TV and I feel sorry for you all. I miss snow like I miss my anal fissure.
I tell you man, you have got to be a tough dude to shovel snow for 3 hours and only complain of a back pain? This work would put me on the bed for 3 days. Anyway, what do I know about snow much less about hard work. I think living 16 years in NYC was enough for me then atlanta became nasty also in winter. Good bye to all that and Hello sunshine. :)
God bless DR.
(P.S. Electric is not all that bad in DR at the moment, I get to sleep with A/C everyday. hehehehehe).

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
AZB said:
man o man, I saw the snow on TV and I feel sorry for you all. I miss snow like I miss my anal fissure.
I tell you man, you have got to be a tough dude to shovel snow for 3 hours and only complain of a back pain? This work would put me on the bed for 3 days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to put up a pic, but either I don't know how to or I cannot....Me and the John Deere, here we go!!!!!!!

JG

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]socuban [/B] said:
Where have all the cowboys gone?
Migrate south in the winter? :devious:

Anyhoo... why you people make such long-term plans? I wouldn't know if I can go there... it's too far from now. My long term plans are of about 72 hrs.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Long Term Plans

Piib, you're spoiled!!! We have to make long term plans because we live up here. On a day off you can just decide to go to the beach. So can I since I live next to one up here but right now you wouildn't want to be on that beach for two minutes.

See you guys in Sosua over Semana Santa and Easter.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
You might even see me

I would like that!

Now that sounds like fun... When and where ae you all meeting?

Good question...I suggest Rocky's in Sosua, although it's a little small...or even better, Eddys...lots of room, and you might be able to ditch the wives and meet some of the angels...besides, if it's at Eddy's, I won't have far to stumble home...

Anyhoo... why you people make such long-term plans? I wouldn't know if I can go there... it's too far from now.

Come on, Pib, get your fanny up to Sosua...you have plenty of time to plan it...

By the way, anyone hear from Johnny Honda lately? I'm bringing him some good ol' Canadian beer...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Amber said:
:cool: :bunny: Now that sounds like fun... When and where ae you all meeting?

How about Rockys at 7:30 on the 19th of April? I get into town the day before if any of you turkeys want to have a good time in advance of the Dinner with the funnest guy you have ever had the experience of being embarrassed by!

Pib, if you decide to come to Sosua like on your way to your folks for Samana Santa, you can stay with me at my place. (wink wink)Now, are you going to come or disappoint me? I will fight AZB to the death for your honor!

My cell number in the DR is 853-6158 if anyone wants to call me the evening of the 18th or later.

Lets see, so far we have Trina, Kenoshakriss in all his redness, Amber, AZB, Roberto, Ken and wife, Mainers, Rob, Escott, Maybe the Pibster, how about Jan? (I got some candy for Jany)

Hey AZB you were right about the Brit!

Hey what about MR. and MRS. Timex? How will we know what time it is without them?:)

Escott

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
No way! I had no idea! I hope they didn't keep that nutcase who was always trying to pull people into the Mexican Restaurant! lol

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Hey AZB you were right about the Brit!

You guys aren't stabbing Robert behind his back, are you?

Oh, you mean the Brittania ...share...what is he right about???

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Both AZB and Myself would STAB Robert right in front of his face and NOT behind his back. Take it to the bank! LOL

He was right about the Brit not being able to stay out of town whilst we scheme/scam his girlfriend.