Racist site or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajicaribe

Dec 5, 2002
To all of you Dominicanos Miserables, and Dominican-Yorks,
I want to tell you and ask you;

1- Who the **** do you think you are to be blaming haitians here in your little racist nest?

Really, to all of you who lived or are still living in the USA, and got there one way or the other ( legal, ilegal), did you bloody forget where you are coming from?

You know, there are so many dominicans in Puerto Rico.
Most got there by AA ( Agua por delante, Agua por detras), and they go thru the same kind of racist crap that haitians are going thru in the miserable DR.
Racism is just a part of it. Have you talked to dominicans living in
living in Europe and ask them how they are treated in Spain, France, Germany, etc?
Have been to Europe as a dominican looking for work?

Europe, Puerto Rico, and the USA are infected with dominicans.

Watch you mouth and you steps.

Remember where you come from ( if you happen to come from somewhere you have not forgotten yet?

Please, READ before you open your BIG mouth, AND don't you ever dare to think that just because you can post your crap here you doing anybody a favor.

NOW, as expected I am ready to hear from you ( the RACISTS of this SITE) and ENGAGE you...

So if you wanna play hardball POST IT!!!!!!!!.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Although I understand your feelings with respect to the garbage a certain minorty --- albeit very vocal -- loves to spew here, I think that if you're really interested in having any kind of coherent and civil discussion on this topic, you'd be better off taking it to the moderated debate forum.

Otherwise it's guaranteed to turn into a filthy flame fest with little to no substance.

Them again, if that's what you're looking for...have "fun"

:::shrug:::

Just my two centavos.

Apr 26, 2002
You Forgot to Mention

Aji,

On behalf of our racist coven, please know that you forgot to mention the Dominican putas in Port-au-prince brothels. Mentioning the putas is an essential part of any post on this topic, dummy. It would have really hurt us if you had.

Does anyone feel any obligation or duty to respond to Aji's posting beyond what I just said?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
un ciego diciendole a otro.. how does it go?..lol

what a bore

Aji, can't we all just get along?...lol

Last edited:

KORBEK

Feb 5, 2003
"The basic problem of the Dominican Republic is that is a country filled with Dominicans"

El Mero-Mero 1969-

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
"Coherent and civil discussion" Ownrules? Did that sound like an invitation to debate to you? I hold that crap in about the same esteem I hold the other crap I see here.

I concur with Porfio. He should at least have the decency to also accuse all Dominican women of being loose. :rolleyes:

Whata maroon!

Papi Lindo NJ

Feb 4, 2003
ajicaribe

your nick name remains me of a story that I was told about a farmer that owned a cornfield. there was this haitian "piti" who would sneak into the farm and steal the "tuzas" from the corn to wipe his nalga after taking a crap. Then the farmer decided to spread some "ajicaribe" onto the tuzas so that next time the piti would wipe, he would get the itch of his life and stop taking the tuzas. LOL, there's more to the story, but I have to go now.....

jrshd9

Oct 31, 2002
it sounds to me that the basic problem is very simple, you have not yet aquired the wisdom or the courage it takes to value a person by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin.

John

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Korbek..

" the basic problem with your comments is that they are ignorant"

cmedina07 2003

quote that

Last edited:

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
He's looking for attention and you guys are giving it to him.....what's wrong with this picture?

DR_DEFENDER

Status
Not open for further replies.