Pan Am Expansion Plans 3 New Routes

mark porter

Jun 14, 2002
Article just released in Forbes Magazine "Death Watch" all aboth the immenent demimise of the once great United Airlines! Article Just released in Portsmouth Herald Pan Am will expand service into Caribbean as well as Central America first three new routes will be CANCUN, COSTA RICA, and TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!!!!!!! Dan Fortnam said that Pan Am will put 24 727-200Adv into operation over the next year. The Clipper LADY THATCHER any guess where that will fly to LONDON -- SDQ!!! Mark "NO I DON'T WORK fOR PAN AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if u do not work for them...why are u always hyping them up. Notice how u had to bring up the United stuff.

Apr 26, 2002
Mark,

I've told you in the past that any post about Pan Am from you must include a disclaimer, like:

"Of course, virtually everything this airline has said in the past has been a ratty pack of lies. It is poorly operated by the dilettante heir of the Mellon banking fortune who appears to want to blow through his inheretance as fast as possible. Many persons on DR1 have posted bad experiences with this carrier. As always, I am evasive about my connection to Pan Am,"

or something similar.

Without such disclaimer, you leave me no choice but to call you exceedingly gullible (that's the nicest term I could come up with) and/or on the take.