Just Out of Curiosity I wento to....

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Dear Friends and compatriots!

I was just wondering what kind of women (looks-wise) I would find in DR.

See, when I get there, I will be single. So, out of curiosity, I went to the Latin Introductions page as someone suggested on a different thread! LOL!

No, I am not desperate! Just to get an idea of what the menu would be like!

Ouch! What I saw was disconcerting. I hope that's not what's on the menu, cause I would rather join a monastery and go celibate!

I know it's wrong for me to judge the beautiful women of the DR by looking at a webpage alone. But, if I remember correctly, lots of women look like that over there. I also know, that there are some serious mami chulas over there! I am just talking about the menu as a whole!

Not to sound like a superficial a-hole, which I am not! Personality is king in my book, but the aesthetics are much welcome and helpful!

I know I will get all kinds of people throwing a barrage of nasty comments at what I have said. Your coments are welcome and in no way will I get mad! That's what forums are about after all right? Differences of opinions, which makes humanity so worth being a part of!

I am not the best looking guy in the world to judge people on their looks, but what I don't have in beauty, I have in TALENT, personally, sweetness, and appeal! (Before you fired I thought I'd mention that!)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I know I will get all kinds of people throwing a barrage of nasty comments at what I have said. Your coments are welcome and in no way will I get mad---Nathan.

Good.You sound like a loser.

Larry

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Loser?

Listen, you don't know me! You have no clue what I do, and no clue period!

If you knew me, you would be proud to know me and be associated with me okay!

At 18 : Special Forces, Gulf War vet!

Now: Accomplished musician with hit getting airplay nationally! Just finished a filmscore of movie coming out soon!

have sung on TV with millions of viewers!

Toured middle east and asia with my band for 3 and a half years!

Got laid in one month more than you Ever will in your entire life okay!

My wife...if you saw her, you flip okay! She's a UN ambassador AS WELL!

Loser?

Before you call me a loser, find out more about me!

I am not mad, just open to discussion not an insult okay!

If you think you are bad ass...you aint never going to amount to ANYTHING CLOSE TO ME OKAY!!!!!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
LMAO

Funny,I thought you said you would not get mad.You left yourself wide open.You do sound like a loser though.Anyway,have fun singing in your band or whatever Nathan.
Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Your WHAT???? Wife? And your shoping around? Never mind that is all. Is that the web site that says :add to cart: ? hahahahaha..

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Nathan said:

I am not the best looking guy in the world to judge people on their looks, but what I don't have in beauty, I have in TALENT, personally, sweetness, and appeal! (Before you fired I thought I'd mention that!)

It doesn't matter that you're not the best looking guy in the world, Nathan. The kind of lady you are looking for isn't interested in that any way. What will be important to her is that you have money and that you have citizenship in either Canada or the US or in Europe.

Most likely the type of women you saw on the "introduction web site" will be what you have to choose from. And I'm sure what she doesn't have in beauty, she'll make up for with her "TALENT, personally, sweetness, and appeal" also.

By the way, I'm curious to know, have you ever been to the DR or has your curiousity been piqued by the stereotypes you've heard?

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
That goes to prove how grandiose your character is! I am proud to be the loser I am! And you with your insults won't take any of my accomplishments away from me.

Also, why you test the water?

That shows me that lots about you and your level of maturity.

Yes being in a band and owning a recording studio like I do is lots of fun! And I will take your advice and enjoy my music the way I always have! Plus I make tons of cash and don't have to work a daytime job like you do!

Thanks for your great comments!

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
I lived in DR most of my life! I am Dominican by mom and dad. I was born here in the US!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Nathan looking for attention? If you lived in the DR for most of your life why are you asking what the women look like? don't you know?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Nathan said:
I lived in DR most of my life! I am Dominican by mom and dad. I was born here in the US!

Then why are you asking us what Dominican women look like?Do us a favor and stop looking for attention by trying to pump yourself up on a message board Nathan.
Larry

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
We're divorcing because we have different goals in life!

Don't start insinuating that I am cheating. I was just saying that by the time I get to DR I would be single!

I am not interested in adding to cart either!

I was just wondering what the scene was like and was kind of dissappointed that's all!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Nathan

Just a suggestion....Why dont you just stay home and ask TonyC to mail you his "Buttman does DR" movie?That should keep you occupied along with your music band and you wife.
Larry

debs

Jun 10, 2002
This is one of the funniest threads I've seen.

You have a Dominican guy asking what Dominican women look like. If you spent most of your life in the DR, did you not encounter any females in any of that time? Don't you have any female relatives? What do they look like? You're too much!

And Anna, your shopping cart comment...too, too funny!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Nathan - Ok, enough patting your self on the back.
If you need an ego boost, your in the wrong site.

"My wife...if you saw her, you flip okay! She's a UN ambassador AS WELL!" I assume your just looking at photos of girls purely for research?

The reality is, unless you live here or have family living here.
You will never get to socialize with the end of the scale I think you desire.

Shopping for woman I assume is like shopping for cars.
Unless you take it for a test drive, you never really get to experience the feel, the handling, the desire, all those emotions and sensory overload "thingies" when your driving a Ferrari F50 or Maclaren F1.

It looks like you will be confined to the showroom like so many other tourists, look but don't touch :)

I'm feeling very profound today, must be my flu!!!!

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
I left pretty young!

I was not asking what Dominican women looked like! I was just saying how disconcerted I was at looking at that webpage!

And no Larry! I am not looking for attention cause I get attention elsewhere! The attention and recognition that matters.

In no way I wanted to toot my horn and praise myself como un catre viejo okay! You called me a loser without even stopping to find out abot me.

I think you people are being ruthless and I left myself open to your ridicule and punishment out of a simple curiosity.

Tha's fine!

Bring it on, do your worse!

I made it thru basic I can make it through all your insults Larry!

I would love to see you in basic...crying for your mommy like a little *&^%4, Larry!

I'd like to see you parachuting behind enemy lines (LArry) with towelheads firing bullets the size of a volkswagen!

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
"Para el gusto se hicieron los colores", si eres Dominicano sabe a que me refiero. "Para que sea mundo tiene que haber de todo".

Lina
una Dominicana apenada por tanta ignorancia.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Linamia: Bien dicho y gracias! The first sensible post I've seen on this thread!

Lashings of apologies for losing my cool!

You stand forgiven Larry!