hallo from Serbia

predrag

Feb 22, 2003
www.kecman.org
DR is great ... this is great site ... offers a lot of info.

Does anybody knows anybody from Serbia or former Yugoslavia there in DR.

on serbian : Ima li neko iz Srbije u DR ... rado bih postavio par pitanja iz prve ruke o DR ...

sorry on my english ... :)))

Predrag

p.s. i must visit DR ... i`m thinking about this summer ...
is there any sky dive club ... :cool:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
There was this one serbian (yugoslavian) guy working in "Mr. Cook" restaurant in santiago. Judging from his spanish speaking skills I gather he was living in this country for a long time and may have been married to a dominican. He is not there anymore But I am sure you can find out his where-abouts if you come and visit the restaurant.
Jazzcom, I had a bulgarian guest staying in my house for 2 weeks (friend of a friend). Someone invited him to this country and then dumped him in my house. I was the sucker who had to deal with him for 2 weeks while the host (dominican) went out of the country.
I think I have also met Nick. Does he live in Santiago or has lived here in the past?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I don't have first hand contacts but I once heard that many classical musicians from the former Yugoslavia and other parts of Eastern Europe live and work here, some in the Dominican symphony orchestra. Perhaps others have more information.

Chiri

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB, you met Nick for dinner on Thanksgiving in Sosua and Christmas dinner in Sosua. Great guy. He was the guy we dropped off before we all went to the whore house in Cabarete after Thanksgiving Dinner.

Yes folks, about 12 DR1 Men went to the whore house bar and not one of us got laid... Azb was walking around with a stack of HUNDRED dollar US bills hanging out of everyone of his pockets and these women took one look and said "No thanks". Poor Robert had the same thing happen. We sent the HUGE women over to sit with Robert so he wouldnt get lonely!

lol

dusan30

Dec 23, 2002
odgovor

zdravo predrag!

Ja dolazim iz slovenije i bio sam u dr prije mesec dana(cabarete).
Tamo je "prva liga"!
Ako te ne?to zanima, pitaj mo?da znam odgovor!

?ao

predrag

Feb 22, 2003
www.kecman.org
dusane molim te javi mi se na mail ...
kecman@bigfoot.com

thanks everone for info .... i must visit DR ... on summer ...
how much monney i must have ... in USD for 1 month... is it possible to rent a house on month? how much monney ? for food and going out ... aproximatly ?

mayby some one of you want to rent me house on month
or maybe some one want to exchange country :).... here i have fast internet, lot of partys, manny girls, caffes, clubs, river danube, roling stones in august ... :)
anybodu want exchange countries ???
for a month or two ??? :)